We're going to Hell

The previous Chapter:

The following day Sebastian had received an interesting phone call to say the least.

"Hello?"

"Luna! What a pleasure to speak with you again."

You listened to Sebastian curious as to who he was speaking to.

"I see, well tell the rest of the family I send my hellos." Sebastian finished and hung up.

'Family?! Sebastian has a family?!'

YPOV

You watched Sebastian's facial expression changed from a happy and smiling self to a grim and serious one.

"Soooo who was that?" You asked curiously.

Sebastian smiled and ruffled your hair. "A family member." He said clearly not wanting to expand upon that.

Sebastian walked off to Ciel's office and knocked.

SPOV

"Come in."

I walked in and smiled.

"What brings you here? I didn't call for you." Ciel stated bluntly.

I smiled and said, "I came to ask for a break my lord."

"A break?!" Ciel said shocked, which I wasn't surprised I never asked for breaks.

"I have a family matter to attend to and would like to leave as soon as possible, that's why I would like a break from tomorrow to possibly... next week Sunday." I said.

Ciel looked at me shocked and said, "you have family?!"

YPOV

I stepped in and slid myself across the floor into the conversation.

"Wait... you have family?" You said.

Sebastian sighed and said, "yes, while they aren't my biological family they are my adoptive family; and I do care for them."

You and Ciel blinked.

"So you where an orphan?" Ciel said shocked.

Sebastian nodded and explained his past.

(Since I'm sure some of you guys forgot... you can go back to the Chapter Who Knew a Demon Could love. All of that explains how Sebastian became a demon.)

Your eyes widened you then said, "so! You where a human?!"

Sebastian nodded and said, "yes now I would like to prepare for my departure my little sister is sick and me being one of the few demons who actually studied demon medicine I would like to tend to her as soon as possible."

"You have siblings also?" Ciel said curious.

"Yes 5. The eldest being my older sister, then my older brother, then me, then the twin boys, and last my little sister." Sebastian listed.

"5!" You and Ciel said in unison.

Sebastian nodded.

"Sooo this family I assume is in hell yes?" Ciel said.

"Yes I'm not quite fond of going back there, but sadly I must." He said.

"We're going too." Ciel said.

"We are?" You said.

"Yes." Ciel said sipping his tea cup and setting it down confidently. "We are and that's an order Sebastian your taking us."