The Process of Becoming a Demon

SPOV

In all honesty, I hated the idea of (fn) becoming a demon. For one reason... the ritual could result in death... for either of us.

Demons have tried in the past to turn humans into supernatural beings and the one time it worked, that human had lost a lot of memories.

YPOV

"So make me a-"

"No." Sebastian said bluntly.

"But-" you protested.

"No. I'm not making you a demon, understood?" Sebastian said sounding angry.

"Can I ask why?" You said hugging him close while the two of you where in bed.

Sebastian sighed and said, "cause it's only been done successfully once before."

You smiled and said, "well more the reason to try right!"

Sebastian narrowed his eyes at you. He was serious, very serious, "(fn) this isn't something you try, this ritual can result in my or your death."

"Well why don't we go visit the person who did it correctly." You said.

Sebastian tensed up. "I'd prefer not to."

"Why's that?" You asked.

"Cause... she's my ex." Sebastian mumbled.

Your eyes cascaded to the ground. You sighed and said, "well I want to be with you forever... so that means we'll have to go see her. Ok?"

Sebastian cupped your cheek and kissed you on the forehead. "Get some sleep." He said.

That's all he said. He clearly didn't want to follow through with this... and you still didn't know why.

SPOV

The next morning I told the Young master I had to run some errands.

"Undertaker!" I called walking in.

"Hehehe Hello there good butler." Undertaker laughed.

"I need your help." I say.

"Aw yes, you want to do the ritual for your little girl yes?" Undertaker giggled.

I nodded firmly.

"Well I'll help you, at one cost. You can make your little girl a demon, if you don't eat Ciel's soul." Undertaker said bluntly.

'What?' I thought shocked.

"No way! That's not how the contract works." I said walking out.

I walked out and saw the oh so familiar black cloaked lady. The same lady from when I was younger.

"You." I muttered.

"Long time no see, Sebastian dear." The woman said in her smooth voice.

"Why are you here?" I asked walking as she followed.

"I've come to make you an offer on your little girl." She said.

I tended up and said, "what about her."

"I'll turn her into a demon, and in return... you open up the hell portal." The lady said.

"How do you plan on doing that only her highness the-" I stopped and looked at her shocked.

"And to think you'd be my son-in-law." She said uncovering her face. There she was the Queen, and my ex's mom.

"Yo-your majesty." I said kneeling.

"Oh! Sebby dear! You know we are more familiar than that." The lady said. Her green menacing eyes met mine and she smiled.

"Now what do you think of my offer? Your little girl is a demon, you still get the boy's soul. All you have to do is open up that portal." She said.

I sighed and took my right hand off revealing my contract symbol. The lady smirked and took her glove off and showed hers.

She pulled out a dagger and slight her wrist. She handed it to me and I slight mine. The two of us poured our blood over a piece of paper, the blood writing our names in cursive.

"You know what happens if either of us don't follow through..." she said threatening.

"The other person gets to kill them by there own hands." I muttered walking off.

"10 days!" She called.

I turned back to look at her. "Yes?"

"10 days and on that 10th night (fn) will be a demon and the portal is to be opened!" She called.

I sighed and nodded a shaky breath as I walked back to the Phantomhive manor.