The Demon's Little Monster

YPOV

"Well? I heard you had an ex?" You said impatiently.

Sebastian sighed and said, "yes I did."

You looked at him. You where hurt slightly. Why didn't he tell you?

When you three got home Ciel and you sat down next to each other. "Well can you tell us about her?" Ciel asked. Ciel was deep into this story, it fascinated him and he wanted to know everything about everything.

Sebastian sighed and said, "very well then..."

——flash back——

Third person POV

"So there's a new girl at our school?" Sebastian asked one of his classmates as they where practicing there fighting skills.

"Yeah I heard she is from royal descent." The guy said.

Right then Sebastian felt his heart stop. There a gorgeous black haired girl walked in with the most beautiful violet eyes. Her body was slim but curvy and her pale skin complemented her dark hair.

She smiled and said, "so you two know where I can get some weapons to practice fighting?"

"I uh-" Sebastian stammered.

"In the back." Crowley said walking in smirking.

She smiled and said, "thank you." She walked off as Sebastian glared at him.

"Aw is my little bro jealous that he can't talk to girls." Crowley said ruffling his hair.

"Shut up! It's just..." Sebastian said.

"You didn't realize how hot some demons could be?" Crowley laughed.

Sebastian smiled softly blushing a bit. The day went on and Sebastian realized how smart and kind she was. She was strong too and had quite a free spirit. Her name was Veronica, Veronica Gordon.

Sebastian then finally got the courage and asked her out. And of course she said yes. Sebastian wasn't exactly a lower class demon either, if anything he was closer to royalty than anything so her accepting him wasn't a huge surprise.

——time skip——

"Uh no we are not naming our cat Lucy." Sebastian said.

"Why?" Veronica asked.

"Because that will be the name of our first daughter." Sebastian said kissing Veronica's hand.

Veronica smiled and said, "then we should name our cat... how about Rose?"

Sebastian smiled and said, "I quite like Rose." The two of them held hands walking through hell's town. Sebastian called Veronica his little monster.

The two of them where inseparable and they planned on being mates... at least that was true expect for when Veronica came to Sebastian's house marked.

"Hey baby!" Veronica said hugging Sebastian.

Sebastian smiled and kissed her cheek and then smelt something. His eyes widened as he pushed her away. "You reek of another male... did you... no." Sebastian said looking at her shocked and saddened.

"Sebastian I can explain!" Veronica protested.

"Leave. Out!" Sebastian said pointing to the door. "Just leave! All you demons are the same! You just fucking play with emotions to get pleasure! You don't even think of other peoples feeling!"

"Seba- fine!" She yelled crying as she slammed the door leaving.

Ever since then, Sebastian swore to himself to never get a mate. He hated hell, he hated the demons. He didn't care about anything... at least that was true until he met you.

——present——

"Wow..." you sighed looking at him.

"But have you seen him with eye liner." Crowley walked in laughing.

"What?!" You laughed.

"Yup he went through an emo phase! I mean he still dresses like it but still!" Crowley laughed showing us a book of photos.

"You still have our year books?" Sebastian said annoyed.

"Yeah! I have so many fond memories from high school!" Crowley said showing us pictures of Sebastian with eye liner and shredding a guitar.

You chuckled and took the book flipping through it walking to the bedroom with Sebastian protesting behind you.

Sebastian growled and once the two of you where alone and crawled on top of you reaching for the book.

"Give it." He said in a rather deep voice.

"Nope." You giggled.

Sebastian pinned your hands above your head and said, "oh we'll see about that~"

He flipped you over and started to spank you. You winced and felt the sting of him continuously spanking you. But suddenly you found it slightly enjoyable...

Sebastian growled and said, "now kitten~ give me the book".

"Mmm I don't know Daddy~ make me~" you purred raising your ass in the air.

Sebastian spanked you harder and said, "you better not be enjoying this."

You smirked and did a little shake of your butt as Sebastian began to attack your neck with his lips. He reached and got the book and chucked it away.

Sebastian flipped you over to where you faced him and the two of you continued to kiss and make out. You reached and gripped his hair; the two of your tongues dancing with each other.

"Make me your mate." You breathed.

Sebastian smirked and said, "gladly." He kissed your neck and you felt his teeth graze your skin.