Everything Has Changed

YPOV

I waltzed past Sebastian and to my room.

The night turning to sunrise.

SPOV

In the morning I woke up ten young master.

"My lord she knows." I say.

"What?! She knows our plan!!" Ciel said angrily.

"No she knows I'm a demon." I say.

Ciel looked at me confused and then laughed. "Did she tell you, you where a demon like a name? Or did she ask it."

"Tell." I say.

He bursts out laughing and says, "she has a tendency to give people names for me she calls me-" I shiver at the name.

YPOV

I walk into Ciel's room and said, "hey Cielypoo!"

Sebastian looked at me confused.

"That that's what she calls me." Ciel said angrily.

I smile and hug Ciel. "Awww your my little Cielypoo." I say laughing.

"Shut up get off of me you weirdo!" Ciel says slapping me.

I back off laughing. "I see the demon helps you change now." I say glaring at him.

"Anyways I'm going down for breakfast! See ya!" I say walking away.

I go to the dining hall and sit down in my usual chair.

I twirl the fork and smile as I count the prongs on it until I hear,

Boom!!!

I look behind me and see three servants covered in ash.

"Uhh hello there Lady Phantomhive, um do you know where Mister Seb-" the chef said.

"What have I said about using a flamethrower you three!" I hear as I watch Sebastian angrily walking to them.

They shivered and said, "sorry mister Sebastian!"

I cover my mouth laughing a bit.

Sebastian glances at me and smirks, "breakfast will be ready shortly."

I whip the smile off my face and say, "yeah whatever I'm hungry."

Ciel walked in and sat at the head of the table. I glared at him and said, "why are you sitting there?"

"It's where I always si-" he started.

"You don't even care do you! You want to change everything! That was father's seat and you just want to change everything he created! First your manor! Then the company! And now just simply things like our butler! Do you not even care!" I say furiously and slam my fist against the table.

"(Fn)! Are parents have been dead for 3 years now! It's time to let go!" Ciel said.

I look at him and say, "you little-"

Sebastian shoved a piece of fruit in my mouth and said, "there now calm down by eating such a nutritious breakfast."

The food was amazing, better that Mr Tanaka's even. I melted and ate it smiling. "Mmmm it's good." I say with a happy smile.

CPOV

'Holy shit! She smiled! She hasn't done that since before the death of our Grandfather, when I was 8 and she was 13.' I thought shocked. Sebastian must have put something in that food or she just really liked the food.

SPOV

'So she is still a girl deep down, she has a smile and a good side. I just have to expose her to that side.' I thought.

YPOV

"Sooo can I have some whip cream with this fruit?" I ask.

Sebastian sighed and nodded serving me and Ciel breakfast.

Breakfast ended and Ciel left to go do some paper work. It was just me and Sebastian left, "sooo did Mr Tanaka tell you I love fruit so much?"

Sebastian shook his head. "I just wanted you to be quiet." He said smirking.

"I see Ciel made you honest like the others." I say as I sit up and stand. I smooth out my shirt and say, " now if you'll excuse me I'll be in my room taking a much needed phone call.

I walked to my room annoyed a bit with the sassy butler.

I open my door and immediately the phone rings. I answer it and say, "Hello?"

"Ciel!!! It's me Lizzy!" The girl said.

I chuckle and say, "hello Lizzy it's me, (fn) your best friend."

The girl gasps and says, "(fn)!!! I missed you so much!!!"

I smile and say, "as have I, now tell me how is Aunt red."

"Uh- (fn) she passed two years ago." Lizzy said.

"Wha? What?!" I say gripping the phone angrily, "well it was nice talking to you Lizzy I have to go it was nice hearing your voice after so long."

I hung up and yelled. "Ciel Phantomhive!!!!!! Get your ass over here now!!!" I swing my door open.

Ciel smiles nervously and says, "hehehe what?"

"You didn't tell me our Aunt died!!!! You monster!!!" I say charging at him about to punch him. Sebastian grabbed me around the waist and held me back.

"Let go of me!!! I want at him! You demon! Let go!!!" I say kicking and biting.

"Ms (fn) I do believe a 20 year old such as yourself shouldn't be acting this way." Mr Tanaka said to me.

I bit my lip and said, "but he-"

"Ah! Do I have to do what I have to do?" Mr Tanaka said.

"No. I'm sorry." I say

SPOV

'What was this thing that he did that (fn) hated?' I thought.

(Fn) sighed and said, "whatever I'm going back to take that phone call I needed."

I watch as she completely hides her emotions of sadness from the fact she had just found out her Aunt died.

YPOV

The phone rang again. I answered it and said, "Hello?"

"Hello Lord Phantomhive I would like to talk to you about the changes you want to make with the company."

I alter my voice to Ciel's and say, "I'm listening."