You Demon

SPOV

The girl looked at me and Ciel. She sighed and said, "who's that." She gestured to me clearing annoyed.

YPOV

"(Fn), this is Sebastian my butler." He said.

I felt a sting in my chest, why would he replace Mr Tanaka?!

"Why?" I say annoyed, "and what let me guess those three are the chef, the gardener, and the maid?"

"Wow she knew isn't that amazing!" The blonde boy said.

"Oi my name is Bardroy, but you can call me Bard, and I'm the chef." Bard said.

"Hello I'm Meyrin and yes I'm the maid." The girl said.

"And I'm Finnian, but call me Finny! And I'm the gardener!"the blonde boy said.

I nod and say, "well then I'll be retiring to my room then."

"Sebastian! Escort my sister to her room." Ciel said.

The butler nodded and grabbed my luggage escorting me up the stairs and down the hall. He kept glancing at me.

I noticed something his eyes where a peculiar red color.

I watched him smirk at me.

SPOV

'This girl was very peculiar, she seemed more intuitive and analytical.'

"Your room Ms (fn)." I say as I open the door.

She walks in and I set her suit case on the ground. She looks around and sighs, "it's almost like how I remembered it."

"Almost?" I say confused.

She walked over to the connected bathroom and took a sniff. "This is your room isn't it?" She says.

I raise my brow and say, "what makes you think that?"

"There is the scent of cologne in here, and you smell the same as it." She said looking at me.

"My sincere apologies if you-"

"It's fine I'm sure Mr Tanaka didn't notice since he's getting older." She said as she walked around.

She picked up a black piece of fur and analyzed it. "I don't remember owning a cat." She says raising her brow at me.

"Well what makes you think it's a cat?" I say biting my tongue afterwards.

"It's too short to be the fur of a dog and to soft at the top." She says, "your hiding a cat aren't you? Well you would have to since my brother is allergic."

"Well I must take my leave if you need anything don't hesitate to call My Lady." I say.

YPOV

'I need to become friendly with him, my company had gone down in sales and I know it's cause of Ciel, he clearly won't tell me anything so I need to figure out how to get this butler to talk, even though he's an idiot.'

"So Sebastian is your name right?" I say as I sit on the edge of my bed.

He stops and glances back at me smirking and says, "yes why?"

"What's your cat's name?" I ask.

"That's to none of your concern, now a young lady such as yourself best head to bed." He said walking away.

SPOV

'I know what she's doing whatever I do I can't let her know the young master's plans. Although her soul it's different than one I had ever seen, it was envious, sad, and yet also determined. It smelled delicious but I would have to control myself from killing her, something tells me she knows I'm already a demon.'

YPOV

I laid in the bed, it was 10:30 pm so Ciel was already asleep which meant the majority of the manor was asleep.

I counted the ceiling tiles, 1, 2, 3.... 20 just like how I remembered. It bothered me a lot that Ciel didn't let me help him choose another butler, Sebastian seemed to be decent but he acted like he wanted to cause change and father specifically told me in his will whatever I do with the company it must stay as a family heirloom, it may be dated but it raises the Phantomhive name.

I looked around my room, the cologne scent was still there. I smiled as it reminded me of father's strong scent of cologne. I looked in the bathroom and looked around, "huh looks like he forgot a shirt." I say to myself as I hold up a white button down. I placed up to my body and saw how much bigger Sebastian was then me, I may be 20 but I was fairly small, although my height was average my body shape was smaller. I sighed and looked at my left hand where on my middle finger was the ring of my mother.

Much like Ciel we where passed down there rings, not the wedding ones that was for Ciel, but the rings they wore daily. Mine was blue like Ciel's but it was a smaller gem and skinner with loops engraved on the band.

I sighed as I couldn't sleep. I slipped out of bed and decided, "it wouldn't be bad to give myself an old tour now would it?"

I shuffled out of bed and slipped the white shirt on I had forgotten it was Sebastian's and just pulled it on Incase someone saw me.

It came to my hips and then I had on my shorts. I walked about the manor reminiscing my childhood of me and Ciel running down these halls and playing hide and seek. I sighed and jumped on the rail of the stair case and slid down. I smile forgetting how fun it was to do so.

SPOV

—-Flash back—-

After I left (fn)'s room I went to prepare some tea, Tanaka had mentioned that she wakes up in the middle of the night. I placed it on the counter and sighed pouring me a glass of champagne, although I couldn't taste I liked how there was fizz in the drink.

I walked out and caught a glimpse of a white shirt, 'young master? Why are you up?' I thought.

YPOV

I walked down the hallway to the kitchen. It was dark and if someone was there they could not be seen.

I opened the door and saw the tea cup on the counter, it was still warm.

"Mr Tanaka remember..." I whispered to myself as I went and drank the lavender tea.

"Mmmmm..." I sighed as I pushed my self up on the counter and drank the tea.

I looked over at the door and saw two familiar red eyes.

"I see you fit in my shirt."

I spit out my tea and said, "what are you doing up?!"

"Why I made that tea for you, now could i have my shirt back." Sebastian said stepping in the light. He had a smirk plastered on his face.

"Uh right, sorry I didn't know it was yours." I say lying as I kept a serious face on. I took it off and handed it to him. Underneath I had just a short sleeved shirt that was black.

SPOV

She slid off the counter and walked pass me and said, "if you try to take Mr Tanaka's place don't even try

you

demon."