It's Time You Know

YPOV

Ciel, Sebastian and you had left hell and it had been a few weeks while you where home.

Sebastian didn't really mention anything else of the Mate ordeal. You still wondered why.

"(Fn)! Focus! I could have easily killed you!" Lizzy said training with you.

You shook your head and said, "right sorry." You and Lizzy had been training. She wanted someone stronger to practice against and you wanted to practice against someone quicker and more skilled.

The two of you where punching and kicking blocking each other. Normally you would use swords but... the two of you wanted a change of pace.

"Ha! Gotcha!" Lizzy said as she poked your open neck.

"Uh! Good one!" You sighed laughing a bit.

"My I haven't seen this in awhile."

You looked over and saw Benjamin. Your fiancé, Benjamin. The one who didn't know about you and Sebastian... yeah that Benjamin.

"Benjamin!!" Lizzy squealed as she ran over and hugged the tall male.

"Lady Elizabeth." He greeted smiling.

You walked over nervously seeing the death glare of the demon washing the windows. He mouthed the words, 'tell him.'

'I will.' You mouthed back as you walked to Benjamin and said, "hi..."

"Princess~" he cooed as he kissed your hand.

You watched as Sebastian broke a vase in the manor his eyes a furious red color.

You smiled nervously and said, "uh Benjamin, can I speak with you... in private?"

Benjamin smiled and nodded and said, "of course." He turned an addressed Lizzy and said, "Lady Elizabeth, why don't you go see Ciel and tell him I said Hi ok?"

Lizzy smiled and said, "ok!" She skipped off while you walked with Benjamin through the large garden.

You took a deep breath and said, "I wanted to speak about our engagement. Not about our wedding just about us..."

Benjamin looked at you and said, "alright what about?"

"I want to call off the engagement." You said getting it off your chest.

"You- what? Why? Did I do something wrong? If so I can change! I will-" Benjamin said formulating all these possible reasons.

"No, no. It's just we were engaged when we were so young. I feel like we didn't really chose to fall in love with each other since we didn't know any better... I just-" you started to say.

"Don't love me anymore?" He said smiling.

You looked at him shocked that he knew.

"I figured. When you came home I could tell something was different with you. When you came back though you always seemed happiest with your brother and his servants." Benjamin said.

You sighed and said, "Benjamin I love you, but not as a lover as family. We've been friends since we were little and I thought I liked you like that but when I met another man I- I realized I liked him as a lover."

Benjamin smiled and said, "can I take a guess who it is?"

"Sure." You said softly.

"Sebastian."

"I-"

"I could tell, the way you always stand near him. He's always protecting you. He whispers little things to you and you do the same to him. It's ok I'm happy for you." He said.

"How are you so calm about this?" You asked.

Benjamin sighed and said, "cause when I was in Paris with my sister... I met a lady that I fell in love with..." His face was filled with guilt.

You smiled and said, "so we're in agreement?"

He nodded and said, "I'm happy for you." He held your hands and smiled.

"I am too. I would love to meet this girl." You said as you hugged him.

He hugged you back and the two of you went back to the manor.

You walked in and saw Sebastian he tapped his foot and said, "well?"

"Well you better take good care of her." Benjamin said walking up from behind you. "Or I'll end you."

Sebastian smirked and said, "I wouldn't dare hurt her."

Benjamin left the two of you and went to talk with Ciel and Lizzy.

You smiled and hugged Sebastian. He held you close and kissed your head softly burying his face in your hair. "Your mine." He murmured to you.

You smirked and said, "and your mine." He smiled down at you his tassels of hair tickling your face.

You giggled and kissed him. He smiled and kissed you back holding you close. Sebastian pulled you closer if at any possible deepening the kiss.

You hummed in delight and wrapped your arms around his neck opening your mouth to allow Sebastian an entrance.

"Mmm~" you hummed in delight as Sebastian tugged you into your room.

"Se- Sebastian we have guests..." you murmured pulling away.

"Good." He purred as he pushed you in the bedroom, "well put on a show for them~"

You blushed and felt his hand hold you thigh. That's when you remembered... everything...

——flash back——

"Oh your so hot~" a man said as I walked out in lingerie. I was only 18, but I had to get the money for my father.

He touched my thigh and started kissing me body leaving marks all over me. I winced and took my hand and hit his neck causing him to fall down knocked out.

I gathered my things and took some of the money out of his wallet and ran.

That's all I knew to do.

Your father and mother where worried and hated what you where doing. Every night you'd get a lecture from your father about how you where to stop what you where doing.

The pressure and pressure built up. Suddenly you found yourself standing by the carriage about to go to finishing school. Just once, just one small flame was it took you.

You struck a match and lit a bush near the back door, unaware of its power to grow.

——present——

Sebastian held you as you where shaking.

"Kitten! What's wrong?" He asked comforting you.

"Let me be your mate Sebastian... I don't want to remember all of these awful things I did." You said breathing heavily.

Sebastian smiled softly playing with your hair. "Kitten I would but... you have to be a demon to-"

"Make me a demon." You demanded.

Sebastian's eyes widened and he said, "I what?"

"I heard Isaac talk about how human's can become demons. Make me one". You said gripping his shirt.

Sebastian looked at you smiling nervously.