Magic

YPOV

I was in a beautiful white wedding gown. It was slim fitting and flared out at the thighs. It was shorter in the front and longer in the back. I looked next to me and saw Ciel linked with my arm walking me down the aisle.

'Why's Mr Walter, Benjamin's father not giving me away?' I thought to myself.

I sighed and looked to my left and saw a beautiful auburn haired girl. Her eyes where a green glazed eyes. There next to her holding her hand was...

Benjamin?

He smiled at me and waved. I smiled and saw his father on his other side and his sister next to the pretty girl.

At the front of the seating area was all of the Phantomhive servants and on the other side was Grell and some other men with glasses.

I looked and saw Undertaker who appeared to be holding a book at the front.

I glanced at my supposed fiancé and saw the familiar crimson eyes.

———

I woke up in a cold sweat, I sighed of relief that Sebastian had yet to wake me up. I slid out of bed and got changed into some pants and a button down top. I walked out of my room making little to no sound so I wouldn't wake up Ciel.

SPOV

I sighed as I walked to (fn)'s room to wake her up only to find, she wasn't there. Odd. I walked to the young masters room and opened the door.

The boy groaned his hair all a frizzy mess and his night shirt wrinkled.

"Why can't I sleep 5 more minutes?" He groaned rolling over covering his face with a blanket.

"My lord I believe today is the day that we were to investigate the crime scene of the Riling case." I say as I draw the curtains back letting the pouring sunlight in.

Ciel sighed and said, "very well then, we shall go later tonight while (fn) is visiting Benjamin. Also Mr Tanaka has asked me to tell you, you shall be tutoring her from now on with the rest of her finishing school classes since she didn't graduate technically."

I nod and say, "of course my lord." I dressed the earl and helped him up to his feet and he walked off to the dining hall where a waft of smell of breakfast hit him.

He smiled slightly and said, "get (fn) for breakfast."

I nodded hearing a gun shot running toward where it came from.

YPOV

"Damn I missed." I said as I placed the gun down and picked the bow up and got in my stance nocking my arrow into place. I drew the arrow back my arm shaking ever so slightly due to the weight being drawn back and you released hitting the human target beautifully in the heart.

You sighed wiping the sweat from your brow and heard clapping in the distance. You turned your gaze in the direction and saw the butler in black applauding your achievement.

You sigh and drew back your bow and shot again barely missing the bullseye.

"Ooo so close." He said.

"Why are you here?" I ask looking at him unamused.

He smiled and said, "well I'm here to get you to come inside and eat."

"Not hungry."

"I wasn't asking."

I growled and drew my arrow back and shot at the butlers head. The arrow flew and Sebastian dodged it catching the arrow with two fingers almost missing it.