One Now to Two

YPOV

It had been a week or so with this whole demon thing. You and Sebastian had your every other day passionate nights while also tending to the manor. Nothing really changed except, 'holy shit you where fast and could literally do anything.'

Now besides being perfect at everything now, you had started to feel a little, sickish.

"Kitten I've brought you three souls and your still hungry..." Sebastian said confused.

That was another thing, you had tried souls. All of them where different, some tastes like chocolate others strawberries and some just like bread or water.

You where slowly losing taste also and that killed you a bit since you loved the taste of fruits and sweets.

You looked at Sebastian and said, "I'm just hungry... ok?"

You then suddenly had a worrisome thought and said, "one sec Sebastian I need to go- do something!"

You went down to the phone and called your doctor. While he was coming over you peed in a cup.

When he arrived he examined it and said, "(fn) your pregnant."

You smiled slightly and Sebastian walked in.

"Kitten what's wrong do you not feel well?" Sebastian asked as he sat down cupping your cheek.

"I'm pregnant Sebastian." You said waving goodbye to the doctor.

"Your- really?" Sebastian said smiling.

You nodded.

Sebastian smiled and kissed your stomach and said, "that's wonderful."

You smiled happily and hugged Sebastian. "We're going to be family..." you murmured as he rested his face in the crook of your neck.

Sebastian smiled and kissed your neck lightly.

———time skip———

"Ciel~" you said in a sing-song voice as you walked in his office.

"Did you never learn how to knock?" Ciel said looking up at you.

"Me and Sebastian have some news!" You said giggling happily.

"Well let's hear it." Ciel said setting his paper work down and facing you.

"We- well I'm pregnant!" You said.

"Your what?!" Ciel said.

"I'm-"

"First it was let me date Sebastian, next to was turn her into a bloody demon, and now it's a child?!" Ciel said frustrated.

You pouted as Sebastian held you protectively.

"My lord, I will still remain your butler, we'll just have an extra child in the manor..." Sebastian said.

"You sure as hell better remain my butler..." Ciel grumbled. "Just- leave me be for a moment."

You and Sebastian nodded and left.

"He didn't like the fact that I'm..." you said your eyes watering.

"Shhh kitten. Hey, it's ok. It's a lot to take in for him I'm sure." Sebastian said wiping your tears.

You swallowed hard and said, "right."

You walked into the kitchen and saw Bard, Meyrin, and Finny working on something.

"Ahhh get out!" Finny said putting his hands up covering whatever Meyrin and Bard where working on.

You sighed and walked out as Finny pushed you and Sebastian out.

Sebastian chuckled and said, "careful Finny she's carrying a child."

"Wait... really?!" Finny said happily.

"Congratulations!" Meyrin said running out and hugging you.

"I bet they'll be a cutie." Bard said smirking.

You smiled softly and said, "thanks guys..."

Sebastian held you close. Tanaka walked by and poofed into his normal form and kissed your hand saying, "congratulations my lady."

You smiled brightly and hugged Tanaka. "Thank you." You said to him.

Time passed and at dinner you served Ciel helping Sebastian. You still ate cause the servants would be suspicious obviously...

You walked in the kitchen and heard, "surprise!"

You stood there with Sebastian and saw they had made you two a cake. "It's for the two of you to show you too how much we are happy for you two!" Finny said.

It was a gorgeous cake that had a light pink frosting and on top was a photo of you and Sebastian kissing. The construction and decor of the cake was mediocre... but it was the thought that counted. The photo brought a smile to both you and Sebastian.

"Hmmm we may have to take that photo again, I don't think they got my good side." Sebastian said smirking.

You reached up and pecked his lips and said, "you don't have a bad side."

Sebastian smiled and kissed your head. You then reached out and hugged Finny and Meyrin. Bard walked over and ruffled your hair.

You smiled and looked at Sebastian and thought, 'I'm the luckiest girl in the world.'

Ciel walked down and said, "I'm happy for you two as well. I've never seen (fn) so happy before..."

You smiled and hugged Ciel kissing his head and holding him close.

Sebastian walked over and said, "and what about me? Do I get a hug?"

You smirked and hugged Sebastian and whispered, "of course."

"Who would've thought Sebastian would be the one to make (fn) go from one to two." Bard said smirking.