The Ritual

YPOV

"Good morning kitten~"

You woke up to his velvety voice. You smiled and looked at the demon sitting up and peering over you.

You smiled and cupped his face combing his hair with your fingers. "Mmm how do you manage to get your hair all frizzy when you don't even sleep." You said giggling a bit.

Sebastian chuckled and kissed your cheek. "I've learned from the best." He said playing with your poofy hair. You smiled and sleepily cuddled into him.

He sighed and stroked your head. Today was the day he was planning on doing the whole... ordeal.

He kissed your head and said, "go get dressed, we have plans tonight by the way."

"Really? With what? A case? Murder? The Queen?" You said listing things off as you started searching through your closet.

Sebastian chuckled and said, "just a personal matter between us".

You blushed and turned to face him. "Are you that horny to actually ask Ciel for time off to fuck me?!"

Sebastian smirked and said, "no no it's not that, although..." he walked over to you and grabbed an outfit for you and said, "if we have time to spare... we could always get some exercise~" He kissed your neck gently and smiled.

You smacked him lightly and said, "shoo! You perv!"

Sebastian sighed and walked off. He went to wake up Ciel surprised by seeing him asleep with his books all over his bed.

SPOV

"My lord, did you go to bed doing research again?" I asked him.

Ciel nodded and said, "it was important." I held up the newspapers of the Funtom company and said sarcastically, "yes, clearly."

Ciel rolled his eyes and said, "oh shut it you. Now about this whole demon thing you told me."

I sighed and replied, "yes, I plan on making your sister a demon, and then my mate..."

Ciel nodded and said, "and she won't die, yes?"

I hesitantly nodded...

"And our contract remains?" Ciel said sternly.

"But of course my lord." I replied and started getting the teen dressed.

YPOV

You opened Ciel's door and said, "morning Cielapoo!"

Ciel glared at you with his one visible eye.

You smiled and kissed Sebastian on the cheek and then walked over and kissed Ciel on the cheek.

"Ugh." Ciel said in disgust.

"Oh be quiet you child." You said ruffling his hair. "Come on, now let's go eat breakfast!!!"

You grabbed Ciel's hand and started running down the halls.

"My lady!" Sebastian called trying to stop you.

"Lady (fn) you know running in the halls is strictly prohibited." Tanaka said to you dragging Ciel.

"Yeah... but- what if it wasn't any more..." you said grinning cheekily.

Tanaka laughed a bit and said, "go to the dining hall you cheeky girl."

You smiled and walked with Ciel into the dining hall and looked at the extravagant breakfast.

—-time skip—-

You and Sebastian where in the carriage. You met his crimson eyes and he smiled softly. You still had no idea where the fuck you where going.