Your real easy to talk to

I alter my voice to Ciel's a talent I had since I was young and say, "I'm listening."

"You wanted to modernize Funtom correct?"

"Yes."

"Well your idea of having-"

"Hello?"

The phone beeped and there was a disconnection.

"Hey! I need to use the phone! Ciel get that damn butler of yours to fix this phone!" I say as I see Sebastian plugging the phone back in.

"I Uh-"

"My apologies Ms (fn) I merely tripped and disconnected you from your call." He said.

"Uh Huh, sure." I say.

I look at the time and sigh, "well now my employee is working so I can't call him."

I look around and say, "so how long did it take you to redo the manor."

"What?" Sebastian says standing up.

"I know it's new and rebuilt, the iron rails look brand new, better that when I lived here. The walls paint looks took smooth to the point where it won't chip, and by now it should be falling off the walls. The carpets are perfectly clean, the ceilings have not but a speck of dust." I say.

Sebastian looked at me shocked and impressed. "So your the true owner of Funtom? And your supposed to be the Queen's watchdog? Tell me why did you give your little brother this power?" He asked.

I sighed and walked to the library. "When I was young I was promised the company, Ciel was supposed to get some sort of inheritance of money or something like that. Over time Father saw the spark in Ciel and I and said that we should work alongside each other as the two watchdogs. Ciel disagreed as did I. We didn't work well together, I was all facts; he was all guess and check. When our parent died my father wrote me a letter with his will in it. I got the company, but he said, that if Ciel didn't get this he would have nothing and crumble to the ground. He wouldn't be able to take care of himself, and if I had that power I would use the money for no good. So I suppose it wasn't really my choice, but the 1/3 was. Ciel wasn't getting as many cases and he was debt, i decided to help him out by giving him 1/3 of the company. Funny how everyone thinks he is the owner of the company."

Sebastian stood there shocked and amazed.

SPOV

Her past is fascinating, but what would she spend the money on that was no good? I was in no position to ask her but I wanted to know.

She looked at me her (hc) hair revealing her (ec) eyes that where watery and said, "you know something Michaelis,

Your real easy to talk to."