Ex?

YPOV

The next day came and everyone agreed that we would spend our last day out in town. Ciel was absolutely fascinated with this thing called, video games. He absolutely loved how no physical activity was required and how you could easily strategize with your controls.

Sebastian, Ciel, and I where strolling through town and Ciel met face to face with a beautiful girl.

CPOV

"Hi!"

"H-hi..." Ciel said bright red.

'Wait... where were they? Where did (fn) and Sebastian go?' I thought looking for them.

"You look lost... here come with me!" She said taking my hand and guiding me off somewhere.

YPOV

"Wait wheres Ciel?" You asked looking for him.

Sebastian looked around and sighed in annoyance. "Look over there I'll go this way." He said as he went around calling for Ciel.

You then where met face to face with a male. A gorgeous guy with sapphire eyes and dark hair.

"My my your quite gorgeous aren't you~" he purred clasping your hands.

You blushed and tried to get out of his grip when he said, "you appear lost, let me help you find where you are."

You then noticed. Sebastian was nowhere to be seen.

Black

That's all I see now.

It was black just like that day.

I coughed and woke up seeing Ciel. He ran to me and I held him close the two of us scared. There was no light but the small bit that shined near us.

SPOV

No.

"Shit!" I say as I look at a letter that said,

Hello Sebastian we have your meals~ meet us in Tartarus-

"I hate Tartarus..." I mumble as I start running off to go find the lot.

YPOV

"Oh good your awake!" A girls voice said.

You saw a beautiful blonde haired girl and the dark haired sapphire male from earlier.

"What are you going to do to us?" You said holding Ciel who was having a panic attack.

"Hmmm? Oh nothing we don't care for you. We just want Sebastian. We just needed you two to lure him." The man said.

"Why?" You asked.

"Well it's simple we just want to prank him, give him some pay back for what he did to us." The girl said.

"What'd he do?" You asked.

"It's simple he just killed my brother." The girl said nonchalantly.

"What?!" You said.

"Yeah so where going to teach him a lesson." The man laughed.

"Wh- you can't hurt Sebastian I won't let you!" I said.

They both laughed and the girl said, "don't worry we won't kill him, my brother was an ass but we're just going to cause him some... discomfort."

"(Fn)! Young master!"

You turned and saw Sebastian running towards you when-

Three demons jumped down and trapped Sebastian in a net. Sebastian thrashed about but was restrained. His demon magic and everything was hopeless against this metal.