Chapter 14 : Truths revealed

Harry was eating breakfast in the Hogwarts kitchens as he didn't want to be in the Great Hall when the Daily Prophet arrived due to the resulting chaos it will cause. Then Toby, one of his house elves, popped in and delivered the paper to him and he smiled when he saw the headlines.

SEVERUS SNAPE SENTENCED TO LIFE IN AZKABAN!

Found guilty of Legilimency and facilitated in the murder of the Late Lord and Lady Potter as well as the in the permanent incapacitation of Lord and Lady Longbottom

SIRIUS BLACK INNOCENT!

The soon-to-be Lord Black was finally given a trial; compensated 2 million galleons for illegal incarceration after being found innocent

PETER PETTIGREW ALIVE AND BEHIND IT ALL!

Death Eater and Secret Keeper of Potter Cottage is an Illegal animagus and was hiding as a rat for almost 10 years in a wizarding home; was found as student's pet at Hogwarts

BOY WHO LIVED ABUSED AND ALMOST MURDERED BY MUGGLE RELATIVES!

Hadrian Potter beaten, starved, overworked; forced to live in a cupboard; Stabbed with a knife by his uncle at the age of seven

ALBUS DUMBLEDORE IMPEACHED FROM OFFICE AS CHIEF WARLOCK AND AS REPRESENTATIVE IN THE ICW DUE TO NEGLIGENCE AND CORRUPTION

Newly unsealed Potter Will proved that Dumbledore knew all along about Sirius Black's innocence and Hadrian Potter's magic hating muggle relatives

BARTY CROUCH, MILLICENT BAGNOLD AND ALBUS DUMBLEDORE TO BE QUESTIONED IN REGARDS TO SIRIUS BLACK NOT HAVING A TRIAL

EVERYTHING WE KNOW ABOUT THE BOY WHO LIVED A LIE?

All the supposed facts about the boy, including his appearance, seems to be false

THE DARK LORD SPECIFICALLY TARGETTED HARRY POTTER AND NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM

Why were the two babies a threat?

AMELIA BONES PRAISED FOR QUICK ACTION

MUGGLE GUARDIANS OF HARRY POTTER TO BE ARRESTED AND TRIED IN FRONT OF THE WIZENGAMOT DURING NEXT SESSION

The entire county was shocked to death as they couldn't believe their eyes and in the headmaster's office, Albus Dumbledore threw his paper down in disgust due to realising he has been clearly outmaneuvered. But how did this happen so fast, he thought to himself. If Severus had not been arrested, he could have smoothened things over. But that was doubtful, he mused darkly. Peter Pettigrew. That man's sudden appearance took him completely by surprise. If he had known that the man was right under his nose, he would have gotten rid of the main evidence that could have exonerated Sirius Black. But how had Harry found Pettigrew so quickly? He had forgotten to ask that question during the trial and was now cursing himself. He also should have asked how the boy developed such advanced Occlumency.

He couldn't even attempt to gain guardianship of the boy, as he was emancipated. Not the first time he had cursed the Potter family charter. Those blasted rules had not allowed him to create a marriage contract between Harry and young Ginny Weasley. And now, it had helped the boy to become Lord Potter too early. He had never expected Madam Marchbanks to call for a vote to remove him as Chief Warlock immediately. The dark and grey families had taken it to their advantage and ousted him. And now, as a result of all of this, poor Severus was in Azkaban too. Why didn't they realise that everything he did was for the Greater Good?

He would not fail he concluded as he was Albus Dumbledore. After some time conflicting his thoughts, he decided he would stay in the shadows for now and observe Harry Potter. At the first available opportunity, he would strike.