Chapter 20 : Blood Revenge

The frail and broken looking bodies of Vernon, Petunia and Marge Dursley slowly woke up with a groan. They didn't know where they were, or how long they had been here ; but as they gradually opened their eyes, they found Harry Potter standing before them. "YOU!" bellowed Vernon angrily. "What the hell are you doing here freak? I thought you were dead for good! You should-AHHH!" Vernon suddenly found that the bones in his hand had exploded.

"I'm going to talk, and you're finally going to listen, you too Marge. After all that you three have put me through, did you really think I would forget about you? You beat me up daily, you made me crawl around the house in pain, you whipped me, made your dog bite me and tear the flesh from my leg, hit me on the head with a frying pan, you placed red hot iron rods on my back and butt, made me sleep in a cupboard, starved me for weeks, insulted my parents while at the same time stole a quarter of a million pounds from them which was given for my care, lied to me, you stabbed me with the intention of killing me and that's just touching the surface of what you threw have physically let alone what you threw have done emotionally abuse me. I wasn't about to let you live your lives without compensation, now was I?" he asked with a dark, vengeful grin on his face.

"What are you blabbering about you freak? I knew you were like this, a criminal. It's all in the breeding; if there's something wrong with the bitch there's something wrong with the-AHHHHHH! MAKE IT STOP!" screamed Marge Dursley whilst the other two backed away due to fear. Bone after bone was being shattered in her body, causing almighty pain. Some of the broken bones impacted her nerves, causing her more pain. Finally, it stopped but the pain was still present. "Don't you ever call me a freak, muggle. You're the freak, not me. I'm a wizard, Marge. That means I can do magic. Oh yes, magic is real, and my parents were magical too, that's why your brother and sister-in-law hate me and my parents so much. You dare try to insult my parents?" he said, looking at the wide-eyed and whimpering form of the woman.

"And now, we have our dear Petunia, the harpy who spews her hate on a defenceless, innocent baby. You know something interesting? The Aurors, who are the wizarding equivalent of Scotland Yard and MI-5 had come to your house more than three months ago for your arrest. I had finally shown the British Wizarding world how their precious saviour grew up and they were so angry that they ousted Albus Dumbledore from his Chief Warlock post as well as his International position. Good thing the vote was called in immediately for if they had delayed it, Dumbledore would have bribed and blackmailed the members of the Wizengamot to keep his posts. But he still retained his Wizengamot seat, thanks to his Order of Merlin First Class. He made sure your case and his inquiry were forgotten otherwise you would have probably been in a holding cell for a few months or a year and then let go. After all, if he tried to have you brought to court, his case would be opened as well, so it was beneficial to both of you! And it was also a subtle attempt to inform me that he had not lost all his power. But I wasn't about to have that, now was I?"

"So I asked my faithful house elves to bring you here. Really, my elves wanted to kill you immediately for what you did to me, as they adore me a lot. I have a very soft spot for house elves, seeing as I was treated worse than an abused elf for six years. But I decided to be patient as you have been here for more than three months, with very little food and water. But not to worry, I'm going to increase the fun here, as I'm sure you're all immensely bored. So shall we begin?" he asked, flicking his ebony and thunderbird wand to his hand, his green eyes glowing.

After half an hour of torture, the three Dursleys crumpled on the ground, shaking badly. Harry slowly left the room, but at the door, he paused and said, "Oh I forgot to mention that Dudley was beaten up by a pack of goons, to his death. His body was then tossed into the Thames. No one knows about it as his body wasn't found. The neighbours in Privet Drive think Vernon is a human trafficker and that he raped and murdered his nephew, and when the Police found out you all decided to run. No one's going to miss you so enjoy your stay in Potter Castle!" he said and left, just as he heard a scream of denial.

Harry quickly made his way to his room and collapsed in his bed and sobbed his heart out. How many muggleborn children suffered the same fate as he did with the Dursleys? At least in Wizarding Britan, the Ministry of Magic integrated the muggleborns. But in those countries which completely separated from their muggle counterparts like Magical United States, India, China and Russia, the muggleborns probably died in massive numbers due to the muggles, which was unacceptable. But considering the Salem Witch Trials, he could understand MACUSA's paranoia in keeping away from the muggles.

His crying increased when he mused if he was just like Voldemort. He had been working on unravelling his memories and he found himself acting more or less like him. He hiccupped and came to the conclusion that he wasn't like Voldemort. That man was crazy on another level compared to himself. Voldemort didn't mind destroying the entire magical world to sit on top of the food chain. He didn't care about anyone but himself. Harry wasn't like that as he cared about his magical counterparts a great deal. He had a vision for the future he hoped he could implement and would strive to create a world worth living in. Harry deeply respected other magical creatures too. They would not be hunted like they were now or had been hunted before. He would provide a home for them as well. Yes, he would, he thought determinately as he slipped off into sleep.