Part 1, Who do you love, Broomie?: Error x Broomie

I saw an announcement about this ship and so, I wanted to write something about this ship. And here it is, a two part oneshot.
~~~~~~

'Those bristles look so soft,' Error thought. 'That handle would be perfect for holding onto. Like cuddling whilst in bed..or well, sleeping on the AntiVoid's floor that is.'

He wanted Broomie, Ink's giant paint brush. He wanted to steal it and keep it forever. He wanted to make sure that Broomie was safe and not in the hands of his enemy.

Error was caught off guard when he got splashed with red paint. He groaned when he felt the sting, it was like a snap of someone's fingers for that reaction. It was quicker than normal. "The fuck's wrong with ya Error? Cat's got ya tongue or something?" Ink cackled out.

Error huffed but he took the time to notice that Ink's chaotic laughing was catching him off guard. Error took the chance and snatched Broomie. He glitched a bit but didn't mind it. He felt like he had partially accomplished something.

Ink gave him a nasty glare then screamed, "Get your fucking hands off of my Broomie!" Error felt taken aback. 'His' Broomie? Na, Error could tell that Broomie didn't like being with his so-called 'partner in crime.'

"Your Broomie? I can tell he hates being around you," Error said, holding Broomie close to him. "Oh? Is that so? Well, he's telling me that...you're right?" Ink said, going to a whisper at the end. "Broomie? I thought we had something." Ink then grabbed his dark blue inky vial and drank it. He began to sob violently.

Error softly scoffed then said, "Told ya so. Now, myself and Broomie are headed home now." Error began to walk away with Broomie. He was a bit surprised it wasn't burning his hands. Maybe it was because Broomie wanted to be away from Ink all along. "Wait," Ink surprisingly stuttered out, despite his sobbing.

Error felt Broomie's bristles brush up against his cheek. He couldn't help but softly blush from the touch. His body wanted to crash from the touch but he held it back. "What is it, squid?" Error said, annoyance in his voice as he looked at Ink. He was on the ground, he held his scarf in his hands, looking at Error with tears streaming down his face. "Never mind, just take him away. I don't want to see him any longer," Ink sobbed out, planting his face into his hands which still held his scarf.

Error shook his head before opening a portal to the AntiVoid. He led Broomie through. When they were though, he closed the portal behind them and laid Broomie onto the giant red beanbag. Broomie reached for Error's face with it's bristles. Error hummed then quietly said, "I'm sorry Broomie but I can't handle touch for long. I have haphephobia." It then lowered its bristles. It seemed to be a bit sad.

Error hummed again then grabbed one of his boxes. He grabbed a blanket then covered Broomie. He gently chuckled to see that it was surprised by the blanket. "You want the blanket or no?" Error carefully asked. He then smiled. "I figured you wanted the blanket."

Broomie felt relaxed here. Even though it was an empty void, it kinda felt like home in a way. "Try to get some sleep, alright?" Error gently asked, glancing at Broomie with such gentleness. Broomie felt itself blush a bit with how he looked and how he asked. Error gently smiled once again. "I'll be here if you need anything."

Error took one more glance at Broomie before walking over to one of his other boxes. He picked it up then plopped it by the red beanbag. He sat down and grabbed his knitting needles. He looked at all of the yarn he had. He hummed softly then grabbed one. It started from light blue and faded to dark blue. He liked the color blue but he didn't know if Broomie liked it. Hopefully it does because he was going to make something special for it.