Gentle loving: Error x Nightmare

This chapter/part contains smut. If you wish to not read that, please skip this chapter/part.
~~~~~

Nightmare hummed softly as he was in the living room, watching his husband kit something. He liked watching him knit but couldn't help to get thoughts of his husband moaning under him as he teased him in the best ways he knew he liked. He felt his face flush with warmth as he blushed dark cyan.

He gently bit his bottom 'lip' before asking, "Hey Error?" He stopped knitting and looked at his husband. "Yeah?" he asked. "Mind if I have some fun with you? The rest of the gang is out at the ocean right now." Error felt his face flush as he asked, "You got some sinful thoughts of me didn't you?" Mare nodded as he looked away. "Fine, go ahead. Just make sure to make me feel good and pleasured." He felt himself get excited as he scooted closer to his husband. Error teleported his knitting stiff away before looking at his husband carefully.

Mare gently pulled Error closer to him and had him lay down on his back. He sat down on his hips then lifted Error's shirt. "You want some boobs, right?" Error asked, knowing what his husband wants. Mare nodded as his husband summoned dark blue tits along with the rest of the female ecto body. Mare got a bit hasty and teleported the shirt off. He looked at the medium sized breasts his husband had. Just from the sight made him want to fuck him as hard as he could.

He moved his hands to the left breast and began massaging it. All he got was a gentle hum from Error. He then leaned down and began to suck and nip at the right breast. Error was caught off guard by that then asked, pausing occasionally, "Should we really do this on the sofa? What if they came back to us fucking?" Mare lifted his head off of the tit he was nipping at then said, "I doubt they would get here soon enough to see us fucking."

Error sighed then let out a soft moan when he felt Mare sucking on his right boob again. Soon, he stopped, then took off his own sweater. He then looked at Error's pants and teleported those off as well, onto the floor. He gently ran his finger down Error's stomach, saying, "You look so beautiful baby." Error's face coated in dark blue blush as he had no words to say.

Mare looked at his husband's beautiful body. He felt like he couldn't get enough of it. He just wanted to give him the sweet loving Error had deserved for being an amazing husband. He teleported his shorts off and summoned his ecto cock. He gently smiled then said, "Mind if we have some fun?" Error glanced and saw his dick, he blushed a bit more as he said, "Sure but I don't want the other's to see." "Don't worry, I'll keep a close eye on that. I can sense their auras if they get near here."

Mare then lined up his dick with his entrance and slowly inserted it. Error let out a soft moan. It was quiet, sweet and delicate. "Need to adjust?" Mare softly asked. Error nodded as he slowly adjusted to it. He leaned down and kissed his lover as he let him adjust. They made out as he adjusted. It got really heated and eventually, they pulled away, a string of saliva connecting their mouths.

"Ready for some fucking babe?" Mare asked. Error softly snorted then said, "Yeah, I guess I am ready for some fucking." Mare took no time and began to roughly fuck his lover. Error began moaning like lo tomorrow. He loved the feeling of pleasure and pain when they did this. Soon, they both got close and came, Error moaning loudly at his climax, arching his back, and Mare groaned loudly as he felt Error's walls tighten on his dick as he filled his lover with his seed.

"You're tight again babe~," Mare said, panting a little. "I just came, of course my pussy is going to be tight," Error said, panting as well. "How about we lay in bed?" "Sounds good to me."

Second ending

Soon, they both got close and came, Error moaning loudly at his climax, arching his back, and Mare groaned loudly as he felt Error's walls tighten on his dick as he filled his lover with his seed. Suddenly, they heard some chuckling. Both looked to see Killer, Horror, Dust, and Cross looking at them. Error teleported a blanket on top of them then said, "Get the fuck out!"

"You two sounded so good as you both hit your climax," Killer said. "Fuck off," Mare said, laying down on top of Error. They eventually left. "I thought you were going to keep a close eye," Error said, sounding a little upset. "Sorry babe, I got so into the moment and didn't realize they were there," Mare said, sounding a bit embarrassed. "Let's just head to our room and we'll chat more about this." Mare nodded as he knew Error was going to talk his 'ear' off.