Arguing: Error x Ink

The glitchy skeleton's body gently fizzled as he was baffled at what the artist asked of him. It consisted of his haphephobia.

"What the fuck? No! I can't! I fucking hate you! Why would I allow that?!" He grumbled with anger rising within him. "Aww come on Error, it'll only be a little try!" Ink pleaded. "If you let me, I won't bug you for the next month!"

Error pondered that but alas he turned down the deal. "No." He plainly said. "You'll forget and we'll have the same conversation again on this." He then muttered to himself, "Not like it's been the first time things have been repeated because of this dork."

"What?" The artist asked, his eyelights shifting to a soft pastel blue question mark and the other a hot pink with a hint of red exclamation mark. "What did you just mumble?" "Nothing that your measly little ass won't remember."

Ink whimpered. "Please?" He begged. "Even if I do forget but please." "No, I won't say. It's basically what I said before this." And by ironic chance, Ink blinked a few times before he said, "What were we talking about again?"

Error grumbled as he lifted his right hand and flipped off the artist. "Nothing blob."

---

Some time had passed and Error was now in his favorite au, Outertale. He sat near the edge of the cliff as he looked at all of the stars and just plainly, outer space itself. Seeing all of the sights this au had, mainly the 'sky', took his breath away.

A small breath slipped from his teeth. "So astonishing," he slipped out with a smile. "I wish I could just live here, always see the neverending and ever so beautiful sights."

He smiled as he was calm, he was at peace and loved every minute of this. It was nice but also bittersweet for him to be here. He remembered being here on many occasions and seeing so many things. When he wouldn't get harassed for anything.

Another sigh left him but this one was more reliving. "Why must times change for the worse? Things'll get better...right?"

Suddenly, there was a voice. "Error, I want to talk with you." Error flinched as he quickly whipped his head around and looked behind him. He let out a groan and looked away from who was behind him. "Leave me alone dimwit."

The artist didn't listen as he plopped right next to him only for the glitchy skeleton to scoot away from him. "I ain't leaving!" "Whatever..I guess," Error complained before looking up at the stars again.

It fell silent between them. It was a kinda awkward silence between them. Error had his hand on the grass and the other on his lap. His hand on the grass happened to be closer to Ink. Ink looked at his hand before smacking his own hand on the others'.

Immediately the glitchy skeleton's body fizzled as he let out a screech. He quickly moved his hand and glared at the artist. "Fucking what?! What do you fucking want?!" He yelled at the other, his voice glitching worse than normal.

"Touchy touchy," Ink said like a little kid. "I want to touch you." "Fuck off!" Error yelled at him, his body glitching slightly worse. "That's not going to happen!" Ink slumped slightly hearing that. "But why?" "I said fuck off!" He yelled a little louder this time.

"I-" Ink then stopped himself. "How about you fuck off?" "Don't tables the turn on me! I mean turn the tables!" Error screeched, his face slightly flushing from embarrassment.

Ink snorted amusingly hearing that. "Wwwwoooooowwww, dyslexia coming into clutch with that one!" He laughed out. "Fuck you!" He grumbled, flipping him off. "Fuck yourself." "Oh I will fuck myself and you'll watch," the artist said with a grin. "What no! Fucking gross!"

"You asked for it!" He laughed. "No I didn't! Leave this fucking instant!" The glitchy skeleton grumbled. "Alright mother," Ink sighed. "I guess if I have to." He then poofed away with teleportation.

Error grumbled as yet again, a moment here in Outertale had been ruined for him. "Idiot." He grumbled, gritting his teeth.

"What did he do to piss ya off so much this time?" Another sudden voice asked him. Error knew who it was. "I'll tell you Barry, sit by me and I'll tell you how he pissed me off." He grumbled.