Harsh Words: Dust x Lust

"Murdur!" One person yelled. "Go and die! No one wants you here! No one even likes you!" Another person yelled. The red scarfed skeleton was used to their harsh words. No matter how many times he heard it, they still hurt. Some of those words felt like they punctured his soul and left him to feel truly bad.

He slowly approached his home before entering, sighing once he was inside. He was glad to be back home. He didn't have many friends, he only knew a lot of monsters but not many humans. He did have his loving boyfriend, Lust. He felt bad for him as well, the humans and monsters weren't nice to him either. It honestly ached his soul so much hearing his boyfriend cry or having a bad panic attack because of it.

~~~

"Whore!" One person yelled. "You fucking slut! Get the hell out of here!" Another person yelled. He covered his 'ears' as he was so sick of their words. "Just shut up already!" He yelled out, quickly moving his hands off of his 'ears'. He couldn't take it, he had to yell at them. He suddenly felt a rush of fear right after, he knew that they were going to say shit to him for it.

"You're fucking retarded!" A harsh but feminine voice yelled. "So you're going to yell at us now?! What a smart move whore, was a fucking smart move," another person sneered, giving him a disgusted look.

The dark purple sweatered skeleton rushed away as tears pricked at the corners of his sockets. He felt hurt, his soul ached, he was so pained. He just wanted to be held by his boyfriend and yet, he also wanted to be alone in a cold and dark room. The other option started to sound better; his boyfriend comforting him and whispering comforting words to calm him down.

He quickly rushed into the home before quickly shutting the door and locking it. He leaned on the door and took deep breaths.

"Hey, hey, it's ok. I'm right here, come here." Hearing that soft but slightly rough voice really felt calming to him. He looked up to see his boyfriend in a white short sleeved t-shirt with long black sweatpants. He went over to his lover and tightly hugged him as he nuzzled his face into the other's shoulder.

"It's ok, I'm here. I'm right here. How about you get into your pajamas and we can cuddle as much as you want in bed. How does that sound?" Dust softly said, gently lifting his boyfriend's head off of his shoulder. Lust gently nodded then said, "I want to cuddle for the rest of the afternoon." Dust softly pecked a kiss on his lover's cheek before whispering, "Then we'll do that hun."

~~~

The white shirted skeleton covered the two of them with the comfortator before getting comfortable with his boyfriend. He felt his lover wrap his legs around his waist as he gently nuzzled his nose with the other. "I'm guessing some monsters and humans said bad things to you as well," the light pink tank topped skeleton softly said. "It's obvious, isn't it?" The other gave a 'Mhm hmm' before he softly pecked a kiss on the other's 'lips'.

"I'm guessing you want some kisses as well to feel more comforted?" That skeleton softly hummed before kissing him again. The other accepted it and they both softly but passionately kissed. After a few seconds, they pulled away. Both of their faces softly coated in blush.

"Let's continue to snuggle like this. I'm really enjoying it," Dust softly whispered. "I agree babe," Lust softly said, wrapping his arms around the other's neck. The two continued to snuggle and kiss as they both eventually felt better after the bad day.