That sweet, sweet milk: Nightmare x Cross

This chapter uses a mommy kink and has a little bit of suggestive content. If you wish to not read something with that, please skip this short story.
~~~~~~~~

The goopy skeleton was looking at himself in the mirror. He had an ecto body summoned, a female ecto body. He moved his hands to his breasts before lightly lifting them. He hummed then thought of something. He had a sweet, sweet plan for his darling husband.

~~~

The black and white skeleton smiled happily as he took a walk through the forest by the palace. He felt at peace. It felt nice not to worry for a little while. He gently hummed a tune as he slowly walked around, hands in his short pockets. He felt happy and that was contributing to the calmness he felt at this moment.

That was until he felt his phone buzz. He took his phone out of his jacket pocket and saw that his husband, Night, had texted him. He hummed after reading it. "You want me back that bad? Huh, guess I shall see what he wants," he told himself, putting his phone away.

~~~

After a few minutes, he had arrived back inside and was right in front of their bedroom door. He slowly opened it to see Night laying on the bed, on his stomach with big tits summoned, still wearing his sweater. He couldn't help but blush from not realizing it sooner.

He quickly shut the door behind him before saying, "Mommy- I mean, Night? What are you doing like this?" The king let out a gentle but deep chuckle then said, "Wanted to treat you to something. You've been working so hard lately and so, I wanted to give you a surprise. And yes, my tits are filled with milk if you want to suck them dry~."

That made the other happy hearing that. "You know me too well babe~," he softly said, walking closer to the bed. "Well, I know you have a mommy kink. I just thought I would use it to my advantage to earn some kind of pleasure from you," the king softly said, sitting up.

Night looked at his lover with a gentle and yet such a hasty glance. He grabbed his lover by the jacket and yanked him down onto the bed. He was pinned by his significant other, he liked begging dominated at times, and this was one of those times.

Cross's face coated in blush as he was the one pinning the other onto the bed. He honestly couldn't care who was on top, all he cared about was getting that sweet, sweet milk out of his lover's breasts.

He slowly striped the top of the king before pulling it off and kissing the other deeply. He king reached down and gently grazed his hand right where his lover's pelvis was. That made the black and white cladded skeleton blush as he slowly pulled away from the kiss.

"I see what you want, if I can suck your brests till they're dry, you can have that sweet sex that you've been wanting from me. Or am I wrong my love?" He softly said. "You're not wrong hun. I at least don't have to mastrobate having the sexiest thought about you." That made the other snort before he said, "You seriously mastrobate when I'm gone?" "Well, I can't help it babe. You're just so handsome and it makes me want you more."

"I don't mean to break that conversation, but can I just suck your tits now? I can't wait much longer," Cross quietly but so desperately told the other. "Yes but if you give me the loving I want." "I will give you sex after I suck your tits," he said. He paused for a moment and looked at the big breasts his lover had. "Do you have a D or E bra size because your breasts are big," he added, blushing brightly from that comment.

"It's double D, also known as E," the king said, lightly sitting up to unclip the back of his bra. "Let me unclip it for you." He let his lover unclip the back of the bra and saw the breasts on his lover. He almost began drooling because he wanted the milk they held. He stopped himself when he looked away from them. He looked at his lover's face, it held gentleness and passion.

He leaned down and softly pecked a kiss on each breast on the nipple. The king softly hummed from that action then said, "How about we lay on our sides? I feel like that would be more comfortable for you."

After a minute or two, they laid in bed, under the covers. They faced one another, Cross's face in Night's soft breasts. He went to the left breasts and began to slowly suck the milk out of it. He pulled away then said, "Your milk tates good mommy~."

The king softly chuckled from that comment as his lover went back to sucking his left breast. "I'm glad you're enjoying my milk hun."

After a little while, the black and white skeleton finished drinking the milk from both breasts. The king scooted down to his husband before kissing him passionately. The other accepted it as he gently played with the breasts.

A few seconds go by and they pulled away. "Can I have my part of the deal now?" Night softly asked. Cross gently chuckled then said, "Sure mommy, I'll give you the pleasure you want."