Panic: Dust x Horror

Just a heads up, this story is in the 2nd point of view.
~~~~~~~~~

Breathing heavy. Chest tightening. Legs beginning to feel weak.

You feel yourself panic as you quickly glance around the smallish bedroom. You leaned up against the wall and slid down. Your hands clutching onto your clothed chest as you try to calm yourself down.

The door slowly creaked open as you glanced over to see your lover. "Hey, it's ok. Come here and we can lay in bed," Horror said, slowly but quickly hurring over. He helped you up as the two of you slowly walked toward the bed. He carefully and yet so gently, helped you into bed before he climbed in right beside you.

You scooted as close as you could as you tried to take deep breaths, still trying to calm down. Your arms quickly wrapped around him, same with your legs. You nuzzled your face into his chest and began to tear up from the panic.

"Shh, shh. It's going to be ok. I'm right here, I'm right here," he softly but comfortingly told you. You sniffled and kept crying as your chest still felt tight, raising up and down from the still ever so quick breaths. "Take deep breaths for me hun," he softly cooed.

You did as he told you as he did those deep breaths with you. Over a course of about thirtyish minutes, you finally began to calm down.

You felt your lover gently rub your back as your grip loosened on him. You move your face off of his chest and look at him; he looks at you with an ever so gentle glance and yet still so concerned. "Feeling better? You look so tired, Dusty," he softly whispered. You softly nodded before whispering, your voice softly cracking at some points, "Yeah, I'm so tired. I just want cuddles and sleep." "Then we'll do that, alright?"

You slowly nodded as the two of you snuggled with one another. Horror giving you gentle compliments and some small flirts. You look at him before softly and gently giving your lover a kiss on the 'lips'. You slowly pull away as you feel your face softly flush from the sudden affection you gave him. He softly chuckled before saying, "I'll give you some kisses then we'll take a long nap, alright?"

You slowly nodded before kissing him again. Kissing him felt like such a fantasy. It felt like it was a dream. He always was so gentle and yet so passionate when he kissed you. Just from one single kiss, you can tell how much he loves you. And that's a lot.

You slowly pulled away again before he gently nuzzled your nose with his before he softly whispered, "Alright hun, let's get some sleep." You slowly nodded as you nuzzled your face onto his chest and got comfortable. Soon, the two of you began to fall asleep.