Let's keep this between us: Kreme/Driller pt 1

It was a chilled day out. There wasn't much going on besides the two teams fighting one another on this day. Arrows, bones, strings, knives, and paint were flying everywhere.

It was still going on but the dark teared skeleton had pulled aside the golden crowned prince which he wasn't a fan of.

"What do you want?" The prince huffed with an irritated tone. His chest raising and lowering with heavy breaths from running around on the field.

"Mind if we meet up somewhere?" The dark teared skeleton asked, breathing heavily as he spoke. "There's something important I need to talk with you about."

Dream's bow morphed into his staff. He quickly smacked Killer right in the skull with it. "No," he bluntly said before rushing away to aid his team in battle.

-
-

The two eventually met up at a place. This place being a darkened ally in the town of Nightmare's kingdom.

"So, what was so important that you needed to drag me here?" The prince spat out an ask.

The target souled skeleton raised a brow at the other's tone. He didn't mind it, rather he liked it. It was so opposite of what he expected and yet, it's pulling him. Him wanting more of that attitude. "Now that's what I wanted to hear," he said, grinning a little more as he stepped closer to the other. "I wanted to see if we could break our rules a little and hang out."

Dream scowled slightly, placing his hand onto Killer's chest and pushed him back. "I know what you're implying on that," he spat out. "No."

Killer grabbed ahold of Dream's hand only for the other to quickly pull his hand away. "Aww, we can't have any fun?" He slightly pouted.

"No, I don't want whatever you have planned for..us," Dream grumbled, pointing around Killer as he spoke before dropping his hand to his side.

"But please, give this a chance," Killer pleaded. "I'll do anything."

"Anything you say?" Dream asked, raising a 'brow'.

-
-

A few months passed and the two of them have been having more of these hang outs more frequently. They have kept it on the down low for a long time.

Surprisingly, Nightmare hasn't paid much attention to it. He's been busy with his work, that's how he's been distracted by it, and also the other's on their team make things a little busy too.

The skeleton with darkened tears walked up to the cafe they said they'd meet at. Not on the inside but on the outside. He approached the building to see the one who he was looking for.

The one with the golden crown, the soft, woolen yellow sweater, his sharp, stirn gaze on him as he noticed he was approaching. Damn, Killer thought that gaze looked hot.

The prince looked at him as he approached, a scowl crossing his gaze. "You did show up, filthy animal," he spat out.

"Of course, beauty," Killer said with a wink. "Your wish is my command."

Dream's lips beelined before the scowl crossed his lips again. "Do you know the reason why I brought you here?" He asked with a small grumble.

"Sex?" Killer asked with a small grin and shrug.

A breath slipped from Dream's 'lips'. "You really are a horny bastard," he grumbled.

"Yeah, you do this to me," Killer said. "With the way you speak to me, how mean it is. How you smack me, that's hot. Makes me just want to be around you so much more."

"Ugh, gross," the yellow sweatered skeleton grumbled, rolling his eyelights. "Anything I do you find hot, don't you whore?"

Killer shuddered slightly from hearing the word. It wasn't offensive to him at all, in fact, he loved it. He liked how much the prince degraded him so much like this, it felt like a praise but the opposite but still gave him the same feelings of praise. He let out a small breath before he said, grinning widely, "Yessir. I do, I do."

Dream snarled slightly. "Just follow me and I'll show you what I have planned."

"For us?" Killer asked hopefully.

"Something for us to do, this is not a window open for us to be a couple, dumbass," Dream grumbled.