The day Together: Blueberry x Dream

The prince let out a soft laugh as the blue bandana skeleton also laughed. They were saying jokes to one another. The prince put his hand on the counter as he heavily breathed, he was laughing so hard that his 'stomach' hurt. "You ok?" The other softly asked

"Just laughing so much my stomach hurts," the prince gently replied.

---

They sat on the couch, they were snuggling close to one another, a blanket wrapped around them as they just finished watching a movie. Dream let out a small hum as he gently smiled. "This is really nice," Blue softly said, gently pecking a kiss on the other's head. "It's also nice that I have a small break from my training."

Dream softly nodded. "Probably, and this is nice. The last time we spent time with one another like this was what..four months ago?" Blue thought for a moment before he nodded. "Yeah, I think it has been that long even though it feels longer."

Dream gently nodded again as he agreed before gently pecking a kiss on his lover's cheek. "Feels nice to be so close with you: giving you kisses and just seeing you in front of me rather than on video or just hearing your voice."

"It is," the blue bandana skeleton softly said. "I'm just glad Alphys let me take a day off to see my handsome boyfriend." The prince softly flushed as he let out a soft giggle. "You're handsome too babe."

"Thank you, you're always so sweet." "Of course and thank you love, so lovable."

---

The couple were now laying in bed. They were in their pajamas and comfortable under the comforter. They were once again snuggling close to one another. They really did miss being with each other because of Blueberry training to be in the royal guard.

They once were softly kissing but they slowly pulled away. Both of them softly panted as their kiss lasted for a little bit. They seemed happy as the both of them softly smiled at one another.

"Love you so much," the prince softly said, gently pecking a kiss on the other's cheek. "I love you so much too," the other replied with a slightly wider smile. His smile did falter a little as he thought.

"You ok hun?" The prince softly asked, a hint of concern in his tone. " Yeah, I'll just miss you because I have to leave early in the morning," the blue shirted skeleton commented with a slight frown. "How early?" "Maybe four in the morning early."

Dream gently hummed. "I'll try to get up that early to say a bye and make you a yummy breakfast before you go." Blue smiled a little upon hearing that. "Thank you but you don't have to." "I know but it's something that I want to do."

Blueberry smiled a little more. "Thank you, I appreciate that." "Of course, I just want to spend as much time as I can with you."

---

It was morning and the sun hadn't even risen yet meaning, it was still dark out. The prince was in the kitchen cooking up a nice breakfast that his boyfriend could take with him as he left. He suddenly flinched before relaxing as Blue gently wrapped his arms around Dream, hugging him from behind.

"Hey babe, have a nice shower?" the prince softly asked. "I did, what were you thinking of making for breakfast?" the blue bandanaed skeleton gently asked. "I'm making you a yummy breakfast burrito. It has hash browns, eggs, becon, and cheese. I thought of a breakfast burrito since it's easier for you to carry."

Blue softly smiled. "Sounds yummy." Dream gently smiled as he pecked a kiss on the other's cheek. "I hope you like it." "Your cooking is always good." "Thank you babe."

---

"Got everything?" The prince softly asked his boyfriend. "I believe so," the other replied. They looked at each other. Both of them felt this pain of not wanting to leave one another but sadly, it was part of the training Blue had to do to become a royal guard.

"Once the training is over, I'll make sure to get a job of being a royal guard here so we can be closer to each other more," Blue softly said. "I'd like that," Dream softly replied. He then gently pecked a kiss on Blueberry's 'lips'.

Blue picked up his smallish medium duffle bag and rested the strap on his shoulder before grabbing the burrito his boyfriend made him. There was a sad look in his sockets. He didn't want to leave. "Stay safe and call or text me when you can, alright?" Dream softly asked him. "I will," Blue said, opening the front door.

Tears pricked in the corners of Dream's sockets. "Love you so much and I hope Alphys isn't too hard on you." Blue gently smiled at him as he replied, "Love you so much, too beautiful. She always is hard on me, but she might be a little more lenient because of being gone for a day."

The blue bandana skeleton took a couple steps outside, standing on the porch. "I'll talk to you later, okay?" he softly asked with a gentle gaze. "Alright, stay safe," the prince replied leaning on the door frame.

Blue then went over to Dream and softly kissed him. Dream accepted as they both closed their eyes. It only lasted for a few moments before they both slowly pulled away. They gently looked at one another as Blue began to walk away. He wasn't fully paying attention and slightly stumbled on the mini set of stairs. Dream softly giggled. "You ok?" "Yeah, I'm fine," Blue replied with a soft laugh.

The two of them looked at one another some more. "Bye love," Dream softly said, waving at him. Blue also waved as he gently said, "Bye beautiful." Dream wiped the tears that rolled down his boney cheeks as he watched his boyfriend open a portal and walk through.