Snuggles: Mare x Night

Night relaxed into the sofa as he read his book. He had gotten so into it where he couldn't tell anything that was happening around him. His mind was filled with imagination like a little kid playing with toys. He heard the character's voices and saw what was happening around. It kinda was like a dream, you can see all of it happening then when you wake up, you sometimes don't even remember it.

"The fuck you doing with my chocolate, Killer?" A glitchy voice said. That's what snapped Night out of that hallucination he was having with the story. He put the bookmark in the book then closed it. He teleported it to his and his boyfriend's room before standing up. He stretched, raising his arms above his head then lowering them. He felt a pop or two, it wasn't as satisfying as he hoped but it was something.

He looked at the other part of the living room to see Killer tied up to the ceiling of the castle with strings. Blue strings to be exact. He was flailing around, trying to get out of the strings. He saw Error sitting on the floor, eating the chocolate bar. He could tell that Error was a bit pissed off.

"I found that! Give it back dip shit!" Killer yelled out, still flailing in Error's strings. Error looked up to him then said, "Too bad, it was mine and you shouldn't take my stuff dick head." "Fuck off." "Fuck you," Error said, giving to bird to Killer before looking at the floor then wall as he ate his chocolate bar.

Night walked away to find his boyfriend. He figured he would know where he was at. He walked through some hallways before reaching a door. He opened it to the back garden. He saw his boyfriend sitting by the pond. The pond had some koi fish with some lily pads and there were some flowers on the lily pads. He sat down by him then said, "Hey."

Mare looked at him then softly said, "Hey, you feeling alright?" Night nodded, then said, "Yeah, I feel a bit tired because I had been reading for the past few hours." He nodded then wrapped one of his tentacles across Night's back. He scooted him closer. Mare's left leg touched Night's right leg. Night gave him a confused glance then asked, "You want snuggles or something?" Mare felt himself blush. "Possibly, I haven't spent much time today with you. So, I guess it's a maybe," Mare said, trying not to say he wanted attention from his lover.

"Mare, I can tell. Let's head to our room and snuggle. I know you like it when we snuggle," Night softly said, placing his hand on his boyfriend's hand. "Alright, fine. Let's head to our room." They both got up and went back inside of the castle.

They had witnessed a strange calmness from Killer, Error, and Dust. Normally those three argue one way or another. Error was knitting, Killer was playing a game on the tv, and Dust was on his phone. "I've been surprised by you guys," Mare spoke up. That caught the trio's attention. "How did we surprise you?" Dust asked, clearly confused. "You three normally argue." "Ok, it's myself and Error against Killer here. Not me against the both of them," Dust said, pointing to himself and Error then to Killer.

"Hey, that's rude!" Killer exclaimed. Night silently sighed then scooted a bit closer to Mare. Mare looked at him then quietly asked, "You alright?" "Yeah, I just want to head to our room." Then Night heard a zombie from the game Killer was playing. He looked at the tv to see that Killer's character in the game was taking damage. He's gonna die to that zombie.

"Fuck you," Killer said, giving Dust the middle finger. "Hey Killer," Night said. "Yeah?" "You're about to die to a zombie." Killer quickly focused on the game again but realized it was too late. He had died to a zombie. Error snorted then said, "You suck." "Fuck off!" Killer yelled.

Mare rolled his eye then guided Night away from them and led him to their room. When they got in their room, Night went over to the closet and slipped off his shoes. He set them into the closet then laid on top of the bed. Mare kicked off his slippers then put them in the closet as well. He then slipped off his jacket then put it into the closet as well.

He then laid by Night. He saw his boyfriend gently smile. He then went to Night's top and began to unbutton it. Night softly blushed as he let his boyfriend do that. "I know you'll be more comfortable if you don't have your shirt on," Mare softly said. "Yeah but aren't you the same? I know you don't like wearing a sweater if laying down, a t-shirt would be more comfortable," Night replied.

Mare nodded then said, "Alright, if you say so, I'll take my sweater off." He just finished unbuttoning the last button. Night sat up then slipped off his collared shirt. He saw his boyfriend sit up and slip off his sweater. He couldn't help but feel his face heat up with blush. He liked seeing his boyfriend without a shirt on. Mare got up then went to the closet and grabbed a dark cyan shirt. He slipped it on then went back onto the bed. He saw that Night's shirt was still on the bed. He grabbed it then tossed it off of the bed. That made Night chuckle.

"You find that funny?" Mare asked, confused. "No, it was funny how you tossed it. It kinda reminded me of that vine." "Oh no, which vine was it?" "This bitch empty! Yeet!" Night said, cracking up after. Mare chuckled seeing his boyfriend happy.

Night eventually calmed his laughter and laid down. Mare laid down with him. He gently grabbed Night's legs and gently lifted them up. Night gently chuckled then wrapped his legs around Mare's waist. He wrapped his arms around his neck. He felt Mare gently slide his hands down his back. Night then nuzzled his nose with Mare's nose. "So cuddly," Mare purred out. "I knew you wanted this," Night softly said.

They stayed like that for a while before Night moved his legs off of him. Mare gave him a confused glance. Night then leaned over and nuzzled his face into his boyfriend's neck. He gently rubbed his nose on his neck before pecking a few kisses. He quickly found his boyfriend's sweet spot. He found out to hear Mare quietly groan. "You like that~?" Night whispered. Mare didn't want to admit it but he couldn't hold it back any longer. "Yes, please kiss my neck more. Go rougher if you want~," Mare whispered out, almost slipping out a groan.

Night continued to kiss his neck. He then found that sweet spot again. He kissed it roughly then bit it. Mare let out a few groans and moans from the bite and kisses. Night looked and saw some dark cyan, saliva and a hickey where he kissed and bit. "Baby," Mare softly groaned. "Want more?" Night asked. Mare nodded then said, "Yeah, please keep teasing me." Night continued as they both had a pleasing evening.