Let's keep this between us: Kreme/Driller pt 2

Just a warning, this does contain nsfw for this part. If you don't want to read something with that, I'll suggest skipping this part/chapter.

Day after day, and night after night, these show ups weren't for just a cup of tea and a chat. They were for the two of them to take out their anger, their frustrations. Well, mostly the golden guardian's frustration. The other, the target souled skeleton loved how rough, how blund, how rude, and how sharp his words and actions were.

Some nights passed into the morning and after, Killer was shooed off. The safest place for them to do this was Dream's home. The stars didn't live with him, he had his own, personal home.

Some nights Killer couldn't come over because it would be too risky so, he had resorted to phone calls some nights when he couldn't handle it. Not being able to take care of what he 'needed' to, or not standing hearing Dream's luxurious voice that always held threats or just insolence to it. Just his voice set him off.

Today, they were already together, the one with darkened tears was pinned to the couch. His tears weren't flowing this time, they were dry, bone dry. Probably while they do this, they'll flow like a waterfall from feeling so pleased.

The prince looked down at the man below him, stripped of any form of clothing. His bones bare from any ecto. His bones were littered with so many chips, scars, and scratches. "Summon an ecto," he grumbled.

Killer did as he was told, a little bit of red glowing magic that formed into an ecto, a male ecto to be precise.

Dream scowled slightly. "The other one, not male," he grumbled.

Killer was quick to switch it, the magic working and formed a female ecto. The bright red, strawberry colored false skin glowed slightly.

Dream placed his knee in between Killer's legs so he could not cause any friction for pleasure. He leaned his head down and harshly bit down onto the other's shoulder, his bones being covered with the faux skin.

A small breath slipped from the other's teeth from the bite. Oh man, that felt good. "Yes, harder," he whined with a pleasured tone.

Dream rolled his eyelights before pulling away from his shoulder. "Stop your begging or else I will stop and you won't be as pleased as you want to be," he grumbled.

Killer nodded, almost whining but stopped himself from making the noise. His empty eyes fixated on the man above him, giving him a pleading gaze.

The prince had leaned down to Killer's shoulder, biting it harshly once more.

-
-

They had a really great time on the couch, and now moved it into the prince's bathroom which was connected to the bedroom.

The target souled skeleton was bent over, his arms resting on the counter while the golden prince was behind him, his hands tightly gripping onto the other's hips.

"No more foreplay," Dream stated. "I'm shoving me into you now."

Killer's let out a small groan from hearing that. That's what he ever so wanted. He kept getting built up to his climax but wasn't able to release because of Dream pulling away right before.

Dream moved one hand and lined up his length with the other's lower extremity, he then pushed deep inside, a groan slipping from his throat. "Shit, you're tight," he grumbled.

Killer moaned from feeling how far shoved up Dream pushed himself into him. "Of course I am, just for you sweetheart," he panted with a wink.

Dream grabbed ahold of Killer's neck. "Don't you dare call me that," he snapped. "I can rip you piece by piece, or I can just pull out of you and leave you to be partially pleased."

Killer shut his mouth, not wanting Dream to stop but wanted to comment on the other thing, tearing him apart. That sounded really good to him.

Dream began, not slow, but at a fast pace already, slamming into him as deep as he could go. He grunted as he kept his hand on Killer's neck and the other on his hip.

Killer moaned and screamed, it felt so great. Feeling the rush of pain intertwined with pleasure was fantastic. He felt already pretty sensitive from what they were doing a few moments ago. His hands gripped onto the sink.

Dream saw Killer's expression through the mirror, he didn't want to accept or think it was unbelievably hot but it was. It caused him to go more rough, moving his hand that was on the other's neck to his hip and tightly gripping it.

Moaning and groaning filled the air. The targeted souled skeleton was loving this, how pleasured he felt, how rough his enemy was going on him. The prince kept rocking his hips, pushing deeply into the other with slightly grunts every now and again.

They eventually hit their climax and came, the one against the counter first then the other slamming into him. Panting filled the air now as they stayed there in almost silence for a few moments before moving to a different spot.

They were messing around along with Dream being so rough with Killer for the next few hours. It was until later they had stopped their rough fucking against different things.

At the moment Killer slid his fauxed skinned back down the marble tiled shower and sat on the floor. Man he felt tired but so pleased.

"Don't come to a conclusion we're becoming a thing," Dream grumbled, leaning his back against the other side of the shower, directly across from the other.

"Aww babe, I-" Killer started but got cut off by Dream.

"Don't call me that pathetic name," he snapped with a huff. "This was to get the irritation that was built up in me, not to get it back dumb ass."

"You could fuck me some more," Killer said, slightly wiggling his 'brows'.

"Hell no, this is an every once in a while thing whore," Dream grumbled, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Is that so?" He asked with a small grin. He felt the tiredness weigh over him but that didn't stop the thoughts that popped to mind. "Then what is this about when we do this once each week then huh?"

Dream flushed slightly as he stopped leaning against the shower wall. "Get your ass up and out of my room, you can bathe in the bathroom across the hall then beat it," he scowled.

"Damn, getting more harsh I see," Killer said as he used the wall of the shower to help him stand. He muttered an 'ow' as his lower half was really sore.

"Get out I said," he grumbled. "I will not repeat myself. I will throw you out, bare naked outside if I have to."

At that point, Killer didn't want to take his chances and took Dream's words at hand. He stumbled and limped out of the bathroom.

They both knew that this wasn't going to end soon, not at all. It was going to last for at least maybe a few more months or even years of their secret 'hangouts'.