Realization: Reaper x Error

The god of death was on the sofa, laying on his stomach. He laid there stuck in his thoughts. Something about that glitchy skeleton named Error felt familiar to him. As if he was Reaper's previous lover or something. To his knowledge, Geno had died long ago.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when a pillow got thrown at his head. He blinked a few times before looking at Error with a confused glance. "Get your lazy ass up, I want to sit as well," he spoke, his voice raising and lowering because of his glitchy voice. He nodded then floated off of it before sitting at the left side of the sofa, letting Error take the right side.

Something about how he acted, like that, seemed so familiar to Reaper. He wanted to say that it was Geno, but there was no way. Right? He wasn't sure if it was him or not. All he knew, it just felt so damn familiar.

The glitchy skeleton then teleported a pair of knitting needles and began to knit. The god of death sighed as he watched. Error then glanced at Reaper then said, "Stop staring." Reaper then grabbed his phone then began playing a game on it. There was a gentle click of the needles as Error knitted. He had some red yarn and was making a scarf. That didn't help Reaper thinking that same thought about him and Geno. It kept popping up, like a bad coin or something.

Reaper then set his phone on his lap then took out his piece of paper and looked at it. He widened his eyes when he saw Error's name showed up for today. He glanced over to see Error calmly knitting the scarf he was making. Error glanced over then said, "Seriously? Why are you staring?" Reaper then put his paper away then looked at Error.

He then took a deep breath then said, "I would suggest doing something today." "Why? Is it my last day of living?" Reaper then slowly nodded. "Oh...well, at least my pain will be gone soon." Reaper widened his eyes then said, "Don't you want to do something? Like I don't know, see someone for the last time or see something one more time before you die." It didn't seem to phase Error besides the fact of dying seemed a bit pleasing. He just thought of it as a relief because of the pain and hell he's gone through.

"No, I don't have anyone because the name, 'god of destruction', is so frightening to everyone...but there is one thing I do want to see before I go." "And what would that be?" "Outertale and there is someone I would like to see before you take my life." Reaper was confused, Error said he didn't have anyone. What changed?

"Who?" Reaper asked, clearly confused. "It's Ink, I just want to see him. I don't have any feelings for him but I just want to see the state he's in." Reaper then nodded. Error then got up, setting his knitting needles and thread on the sofa before teleporting away.

He didn't want to do this, he didn't want to kill Error. Something about him felt too special. Too special where he wanted to bend the rule of death, maybe cheat the system of death. He's hoping he could at least give him more time because Reaper wanted to know so much more about him. He found out some things but there was so much more he wanted to know.

He wanted to know, how did Error get those glitches? How does he have tear like strings on his face? And how does his voice sound like that? And many more questions. If possible, he would have hundreds of papers with questions to ask him if he could. He just wanted Error to live a little longer before death. Before his own touch, would get him.

~~~

Error glanced in the window to see the god of creation, also known as Ink. He saw him swaying his hips as he played music that was way too loud on the speaker. He could also hear Ink's horrible singing. He couldn't help but smile at this. "I knew he sang. He just didn't want to admit it because of his shitty voice," Error told himself. 'Shut up glitch. You know, time is ticking. You're on a time limit,' a voice told him. "Shut the fuck up Kyle." 'Shut up bitch. You don't know my name.' "The other voices told me fucker." 'Dick ass bitch.'