Comfort: Dream x Error

Error laid in bed waiting for his boyfriend to get back home from fighting Nightmare. He knew if his boss found out if he was with Dream, he would immediately kick him from the team. He grabbed a pillow and held it, resting his face on it. Anything here smelled so nice to him. It was comforting, it felt like a home to him.

He sighed softly as he was getting sleepy from laying in bed. He then heard the door creak open. He looked up to expect Dream but he saw someone he didn't want to see. He saw Nightmare. "The hell are you doing here in my brother's house?" Nightmare said, anger radiating from his brooding voice.

Error gulped then said, "I wasn't thinking, I was feeling a bit tired and wasn't thinking." He quickly got up out of bed and stood. "Oh, and your in your pajamas? Yeah, right, I knew something was off about your aura recently and this is how I found out?" The glitchy skeleton felt nervousness rise within him as he tried to find an excuse but didn't think of anything.

The king stood there as he looked at him before saying, "And to think I actually liked you. You go after my brother." "I didn't see you in that way," he said, looking at the ground. "Look at me." He did as he said but was surprised when the king picked him up with two tentacles. They slowly tightened on his body as he glitched worse. His vision became blinded with glitches as he knew he was close to crashing.

"Brother stop!" The positive prince yelled out. "So your the one who took him from me," the king said, flicking a tentacle at Dream's back. He flinched then said, "Put him down, he's about to crash." Nightmare huffed then dropped Error onto the ground. Dream quickly went over to him and tried to help him. "You can come to the palace to get your stuff within a few days before I throw it out," Nightmare said, before teleporting away.

Dream carefully picked Error up then put him onto the bed. He quickly switched into some pajamas before laying down by Error and did his best to calm him down. All Error did was clung onto him like some kind of life line, as if he was going to dust or something.

Soon, he calmed down. He had his face nuzzled on Dream's chest as his arms and legs were wrapped around him. He felt bad because Dream had to deal with him almost crashing. "Are you feeling ok?" Dream softly asked. Error looked at him then quietly said, "Not really. I didn't hear what he said last, it was muffled." Dream didn't want to say what his brother had said right then and there but he still said it. "He just was saying that if you didn't get your stuff within a few days, he'll throw it out," he quietly said. Error sighed as he nuzzled his face back on Dream's chest. He just wanted snuggles right now.

After some more time both of them were quietly talking with one another. The prince tried his best to comfort his boyfriend, it seemed to be working, well, it kinda was. He could tell Error just wanted to be held and comforted because of what Nightmare had told him. He just wasn't sure what Ink or Blue would have to say if they found out about him and Error.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Error flinched as Dream looked at the door. "Who is it?" Dream asked. "It's me Ink, can I talk with you?" He saw Error quickly get up and hurried to the bathroom and shut the door. Dream sighed before he got up and went to the door. He opened it to see Ink. He seemed nervous about something.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner. Like a date or something," Ink asked, gently blushing. Dream shook his head then said, "Sorry but no. I don't feel that way about you." Ink slightly slumped over then said, "Really?" "Yeah, and besides, I like someone else. Sorry." He softly huffed, then said, "Can I use your bathroom?" "Why."

Dream noticed Ink was gently wringing his hands. "I just need to use it." "You can use yours in the hallway or downstairs or the one in your home." "Please?" Dream shook his head then said, "No."

Error quietly gulped as he heard their conversation. He didn't want Ink, his enemy, to see him. He could tell that his boyfriend wasn't budging with Ink's begging. He was a bit happy about that. He knew that Ink would still budge in and not care one bit though.

"For fucks sake, leave," Dream finally said. Ink was taken aback. "I never heard you swear before," Ink said in disbelief. "Yeah, I figured. You're pissing me off and so, leave." Ink huffed then left. Dream shut the door then went over to the bathroom and opened the door. He saw his boyfriend sitting in the bathtub. Dream felt himself gently smile before he chuckled. "What?" Error asked confused.

"Oh nothing, I just wasn't expecting to see you in the tub," Dream softly said before walking over to him. Error got up out of the tub then stood in front of Dream. He leaned over and gently pecked a kiss on his cheek. "Thanks for helping me calm down," he quietly said. Dream gently held his hands then said, "You're welcome. Now, how about we go lay in bed, snuggle together and watch something. Maybe it being Undernovela." Error softly chuckled then said, "I would love that."

Both of them left the bathroom and went over to the bed. They laid down and snuggled close as Dream started the tv and they began watching Undernovela. Soon, they both fell asleep, as they slept.