Hurt: Lust x Dream

The prince who now was pronounced as king, was in the library of his palace like home. He liked to have some down time to read when he wasn't busy with things in the village. The people in the village respected him and his loving husband. He was really grateful for that. He just wished the people outside of the village would stop judging his husband.

He sighed softly before putting a bookmark on the page he stopped at before closing it. He set the book on the small table before standing up before walking out of the library. He suddenly heard the pitter patter of small feet. He smiled as he heard his children running around being children. He heard their laughter.

"You seem happy this afternoon," one of the guards told him. He smiled at the guard and nodded. "Yeah, it's nice to have a chill day. I'm just hoping Lust is ok, he's been out longer than normal."

Suddenly, he felt one of the four kids hurry behind him. "Momma! Help! The scary Morro and Coro are chasing after me!" the second oldest told him. He chuckled then said, whispering the second sentence, "Oh no! The duo of look-alikes! Go ahead and hide behind me real quick." He saw the twins run past him without looking behind him.

"I thought you were ratting me out," he quietly said. The king knelt down then whispered, "No, I knew they would hurry into the library. Go and hide in the living room behind one of the curtains." The child nodded before hurring off.

"Seems like Drall doesn't want to be found," the guard told him. "Yeah, I bet I know where Sool is." Almost immediately when the happy king said that, they heard one of the kids yell from the living room. "Aww come on! You're there!" Then they saw the twins hurry out of the library and went to where they heard their sibling.

The guard and king chuckled as they both loved seeing how playful the children were. "It's nice seeing the children being so playful with one another," the guard said. "Yeah, I agree. I'm so grateful to have them and my loving husband." "I believe it, the six of you seem so happy together." "It's honestly nice to have time with one another without anything to worry about for a minute," the king said. "I just worry about putting them into school," he added.

"Is it because you're worried about them getting bullied?" "Yeah, for now, I'm going to homeschool them but I have a feeling it'll be a lot along with my duty as king." "Yeah, you could hire someone for that." "I thought about that but I'm not totally sure. I think for now, I'm just going to do it myself and with the help of Lust. I'm hoping it won't be too challenging.

"Momma! Momma!" They looked in the direction it came from to see the four children hurring over. "Dad! He's on the floor in the kitchen! He's bleeding and crying!" The four of them said together.

Dream quickly hurried to the kitchen. He ran as fast as he could through the long hallways to the kitchen. When he arrived, he saw his husband leaning on the counter, blood on the floor by him. He sensed his aura and it felt depressed.

"Babe," he softly said. His husband looked at him, he saw tears rolling down his cheeks. He quickly hurried to him with a worried look. "Let's clean you up then you can tell me what happened, alright?" His husband only nodded in response before he hid his face on his lover's shoulder.

~~~

The two laid in bed as the king comforted his lover. He was doing better but still was feeling pretty bad. The worried skeleton looked at Lust then asked, "Are you ok to talk about it now?" His husband looked at him then said, "Yeah, I suppose."

"So, who had hurt you that bad?" Dream softly asked. Lust was silent for a few seconds before he said, "It was a couple. The two of them dragged me into an alley and beat the living hell out of me. It was a man and woman if you were wondering." "How could you tell that they were a couple?" "Before they dragged me into the alley, they were sweet talking with one another."

The king gently nodded before gently placing a kiss on his lover's head. "How would you feel if I brought the kids in?" He asked, resting his head on the other's head. "Let's wait a little longer before they come in. I don't want them to see me like this." The king gave a gentle nod then said, "You probably just want some time to ourselves, right?" There was a small pause from the other before he replied, "Yeah."

"How about after we cuddle some more, we go get your favorite sweet," the king softly said. The other softly chuckled before he said, "Ok sure. I like that." "Then let's do that after we're done cuddling." "Sounds good to me."