Bloody mind: Kross

Just a heads up with this little ol oneshot, there is gore in this. If you don't want to read something with that, I suggest not reading this.
—————

"K-Killer!" The black and white person said a bit fearfully. "Snap out of it!" He was tied up to the bed, unable to move. He was afraid of what his boyfriend could do. He could see the crazed gaze, the loss of control in his body and empty, dark eyes.

The man that was his boyfriend, the darkened eyes, the shedding of his jacket, plopping on the floor. He couldn't control what he was doing, he couldn't control what he thought. His emotions and- other things, took control of him. He pulled a knife out of his pocket and flicked the blade out. His mind was dead set on his bloody intentions.

That man, Killer, climbed onto the bed and pinned his darling boyfriend to the soft, and so comforting bed. That comfort wasn't provided to the feared man below him. There wasn't any shape, way or form he was going to stop this. He was intent on this persisting, making his ripping thoughts come to life.

Cross quivered a touch from his boyfriend giving him this gaze, not even saying a word. It was frightening. He hated this. He just wanted to cuddle and kiss him before they would sleep for the night. He didn't want whatever was going to happen. He was scared.

Killer moved the blade within his hand and slowly drugged it against his lover's clothed side. A small chuckle slipped from his throat, darkened tears trickling from his eyes. "Aww babe, just calm down," he murmured, leaning down closer to him. Their faces inches away. "It's only going to hurt a lot." He pulled his face away and sat on his lover's hips, a crazed laugh leaving him.

Cross sucked in a shaky breath as his mismatched colored eyes were widened with fear. He didn't understand why he was doing this. He hated seeing his boyfriend in such a state. It really upset him but also fueled him with fear.

Killer used his knife to slice off Cross's top half clothing wise. He had a wide grin spread across his lips as a crazed chuckle left him, only putting more fear into his lover. He pushed the ripped up clothing off of his chest. "God, you are so fucking pretty," he murmured. "You're going to look even more gorgeous when I rip you up."

"Wh-What?!" Cross asked him, terrified and yet so shocked from hearing this. "B-But-." He was cut off by a finger being placed to his lips.

"I don't want to shut you up, not yet beautiful," the crazed man said with a small sigh. "It would be a shame because you have such a beautiful voice that I adore." He moved his finger off of his lips only to drag the sharpened end of the blade across Cross's chest.

Cross sucked in a small breath, falling silent from hearing his words. He felt the sting of the cut as it was being made across his chest. He glanced down to see some blood bubble up from the cut. He looked up at his boyfriend, his eyes pleading he would stop. He very much hated this side of him. Why wouldn't Nightmare pop in and stop him? Probably was too busy with something else other than what is happening in here.

Killer leaned down and lapped up the blood. It was so delicious. He loved the taste of Cross's blood, it tasted so much better than anyone else's blood. He felt like he could drink any time of the day, that's how good it was. Once he was done, he lifted his head before taking the knife. He carefully and methodically placed it on the right spot of Cross's shoulder. He then pushed sheer force onto the knife, a pained yell ripping from Cross's throat.

He couldn't describe how excruciating the pain felt. It was horrendous. He hadn't felt that much pain before. That yell he let out only pleased his boyfriend more. He felt the pain slip away as his body went into shock. He glanced at his arm, his mind being a bit hazy from the pain. It was cut off as his lover was drinking the blood from the cut off end. He knew he wasn't going to last super long as the opened end was pooling blood out.

He gazed at his lover for a long while. He couldn't believe this was happening. Everything was good. They had everything they could have wanted. Hell, they even had a couple of cats despite how many times Nightmare denied them getting any. This was something he'd least expected. He thought Killer was better, able to feel some form of real emotion without consequence. Maybe it was all in his brain, all but a fantasy he had been living.

The darkened eyed man lifted his head to gaze at his boyfriend. A bit of the blood dribbled from his lips and down his chin. He grinned widely at him. "You look so gorgeous when you are so afraid, makes me love you more," he murmured. "It makes me want to rip you to shreds and feast on your flesh and blood."

The man with the cut off is only gazed at him. He couldn't fully think. He wasn't fully cognitive because of this shock his body was experiencing. His mind was hazy too, his nerves out of whack until this shock went out, his sense of pain being greatly heightened.

Everything was so different. It felt almost as if a light switch had flipped. The day went great. Going out, having fun, spending time together, laughing, pulling jokes, kissing and cuddling. It almost was one of the best days and had shifted to a very worse one.

Killer continued to rip him up for a while longer. No more limbs cut off but more cuts, done shallower and others deeper. He had drunk a lot of blood, it wasn't good for his body but he didn't care. It tasted wonderful but on the other hand, his boyfriend's life slowly slipped from his due to the blood loss.

He'll really hate himself for doing this later but right now, he didn't care. He wanted to feast on his flesh and blood, that delicious blood that he craved.

-
-

Suddenly, Killer sat up in bed, gasping as he clutched the loose shirt on his thin body. He glanced beside him to see Cross right there, cuddling into the blankets. He looked totally and completely fine.

He sighed quietly as he flopped back on the bed, shifting the back of his forearm to his forehead. It was all a dream. He was relieved in a way but what a freaky thing to dream about.

He glanced over at the bedside table before using his other arm to pick up his phone, checking the time. 'Three in the morning? Ugh' he mentally thought before setting his phone back down.

He looked at his hand, thinking about the nightmare he had. "What a hell of a dream," he muttered quietly to himself.

"Huh..?" A mumbly and quiet voice spoke beside him. It appears he had awoken a sleepy Cross.

At least it was all a dream and nothing more..or would it be telling the future? No one could truly know until that time came upon them.