I Do

A/N: Umm, I'm crying. Please, please tell me if this is ok? I had a very difficult time writing this!

Also, this is unedited as I really wanted to post this.

Disclaimer: I only own Aurora and any other OC's. Remember, I will occasionally use quotes from both the books or movie, depending on the scene; I do not own direct quotes or phrases.

~ oOo ~

"Will you do the honor of marrying me?"

Before her was the man she loved, and presented before her was an absolutely beautiful ring. It was a small diamond encrusted band with a princess cut sapphire surrounded by small diamonds. Aurora stared on speechless, not quite sure she heard the man correctly. Staring at Severus on his one knee, she found herself nodding, tears streaming down her face. But before she found herself saying 'yes', she was asking something entirely different.

"Oh my goodness, Severus...Did you...did you have this planned the entire day?"

Starting to shake, Severus humored the woman by answer her question. "I had it planned for sometime this weekend, but...after last night, I couldn't wait any longer."

"I can't believe..." She stared around at the sight before her. "This is all so beautiful! I can't even - "

"Please, I'm asking nicely will you please be quiet?" Instead of berating the man for his tone and words, Aurora found herself laughing, tears still escaping from her eyes."I'm only going to ask one more time: will you marry me?"

"YES! Yes you dimwit of course I'll marry you!! Yes, yes, yes!"

Staring as the man gloriously smiled, Aurora watched as Severus grabbed her hand, placing the beautiful ring on the fourth finger on her left hand. Unable to do anything other than stare, she switched her vision to Severus who was still beaming. Throwing her arms open, she fell into the men, her momentum throwing them towards the ground. Severus said nothing except laugh, the beautiful song entering her ears, surrounding her body.

Lifting her body from his form, she dropped her lips to his, ensuring nothing but passion as she pushed her tongue inside his mouth. Encasing hers with his, Severus sat up, encasing the woman within his arms as he cupped her face to bring them forward.

"You are...such an amazing man, Severus."

His lips curved devilishly. "Yeah, I thought so too."

She slapped his arm. "You are such a meanie! And I love everything about you!" She kissed him again, squealing into his mouth when she felt Severus stand, wrapping her legs around his waist as he slammed her against one of the pillars.

"I have to take you now," he whispered, heated breath blowing against her skin.

Aurora lifted an eyebrow. "Right here? Now?"

Then it was Severus' turn to lift an eyebrow. "Do you doubt my abilities, Aurora?"

"Oh I would never." She tightened her grip around his neck. "It's just, here? Won't there be a chance someone could find or hear us?"

He shook his head. "I silenced the area and placed a lock on the door that no one can penetrate. Which is something I'm about to do to you."

Aurora grinned. "I dare you."

"Fine by me."

Holding her closely, Severus dropped Aurora to her feet, waving his hand in the process. Squealing again, she glanced down then back up at the man. "You took my underwear!"