I'll Show You My Weakness

Disclaimer: I only own Aurora and any other OC's. Remember, I will occasionally use quotes from both the books or movies, depending on the scene; I do not own direct quotes or phrases. UPDATE: I do no own any of the chapter pictures. All were found via Google.

~ oOo ~

The morning sun of dawn seemed to arrive fairly early for the Potions Master as his eyelids progressively opened to see the small flicker of light float through the Black Lake, wavering through the small opening in the black window curtains. Groaning, Severus rubbed sleep from the corner of each eye, sight foggy, but his mind was clear. Upon his side, the professor tightened his arms around Aurora, whose back was firm against his front. She stirred as his muscles tightened around her frame, but sleep still claimed her beauty. Slowly releasing his hold upon the witch, the wizard peered down at the woman; her dark locks cascaded across the pillow as she firmly held the covers around her nude physique.

Barely placing a kiss upon her temple, the man slowly receded from the bed and stood to his feet. Quickly throwing on flannel bottoms – the pair he never even put on the night before – Severus quietly left the room, gently shutting the door behind as he walked to the front of his private chambers. Memories of the night before flood his mental state as he looked over at the couch where it all started. Smirking, the man remembered the warmth of Aurora's flesh beneath his fingers, the way her body held those womanly curves, and the tightness of her...

Blinking, the man groaned, realizing he had brought a hard-on upon his manhood. Fuck, he thought, itching to grasp himself.

Turning towards the small kitchen, Severus grabbed the usual pot and mixed the coffee beans into the water once it had boiled. Stirring the magic he was about to pour, Severus turned his body towards his bedroom as the door creaked open; his sight was met with one so beautiful. Aurora stood in the doorway clad in his white button up shirt, her legs bare mid-thigh to her feet. Swallowing the lump in his throat, Severus restrained his mouth. The male almost threw the woman over his shoulder when she raised a finger to her mouth and bit the knuckle, a look of utmost attractiveness etched over her face.

A yawn broke upon her face as she covered his mouth and made her way towards her male companion. Walking in his direction, Aurora lightly touched his arm as she noticed he was brewing a drink and not a potion. "I heard you making some noise in here..." She yawned once more. "...ah, I was wondering what you were doing."

"I needed some coffee. Want some?"

"Oh, yes please."

Pouring them each a cup, Aurora leaned her back against the kitchen counter, hands cupping the side of the glass, the warmth of the brew flooded her insides with content as a smile wove itself upon her lips. "Mhm, this is delicious, Severus, thank you."

"No need for that, Aurora. I survive on a cup every morning."

"I bet," she giggled.

Looking at her through the corner of his eyes, Severus nudged her with his hip, but as he did so, Aurora winced, quickly placing a palm over her lower abdomen. Sensing her discomfort, Severus placed his cup on the counter, covering her hand with his. "Does it hurt...?"

Cheeks burning tomato red, Aurora slightly nodded, her voice small as she answered, "A...A little. If anything, it's sore, rather than painful." Noticing what he was about to say, she closed his mouth by placing a finger upon his lips. "And don't say you're sorry."

Smirking, Severus looked away, before narrowing his eyes in her direction. "Then allow me to show you I'm sorry." Taking her cup, Severus placed it upon the counter, watching Aurora's eyebrow raise in question, watching both him and his actions. Working quickly, the wizard waved his hand causing his shirt that Aurora was currently wearing to be cut straight down the front, flailing open, allowing the man to push the white material off her shoulders until it gathered around her elbows, limiting her mobility, locking the woman in place. Severus grinned, noticing she decided to forgo wearing any undergarments.