Scream My Name

A/N: There was supposed to be plot in this chapter. This chapter is full of nothing but smut; if that is something you don't like you can skip this chapter completely until the next one.

Disclaimer: I only own Aurora and any other OC's. Remember, I will occasionally use quotes from both the books or movie, depending on the scene; I do not own direct quotes or phrases.

~ oOo ~

"Husband?"

"Yes wife?"

"I need you."

Currently residing in their ginormous bathtub in their chambers, Severus and Aurora were spending their Saturday morning by simply relaxing. Scented bubbles and essential oils filled their senses as they lay against one another, the witches back against her wizards front. Limbs locked and connected; hands held one another. Their had been nothing but perfected silence until Aurora decided to speak.

"Really now," Severus said grinning. Moving a lock of hair away from her face, the man leaned downward towards her ear. "And how might you need me?"

Twisting in her head, Aurora shifted her body until her crotch was right onto of his. "I need my husband to make love to me."

"Ohhh, and where did this suddenly come from?" He cupped her face, staring into her beautiful eyes.

Kissing the palm holding her face, Aurora merely said, "We haven't had each other in some time. I've missed the way your body touches mine."

Smirking, Severus knew it had only been a few days since their last round. Ever since their wedding, Aurora had become quite insatiable when it came to their sex life. And the man was loving every single second of it.

Adjusting her bottom, Severus grasped each leg, motioning for Aurora to place them on the outside rim of the bathtub. The woman was already breathing heavily in anticipation for what was to come. Though she didn't expect his fingers to be the first thing on the agenda this morning. Aurora truly wanted Severus' cock in her.

"Please Sev...I need you...!"

"In due time, love."

Dragging his fingers down her skin, Severus traced the contour of Aurora's body. From the soft form of her chin down to the curvaceous mounds of her breasts, to the perfect navel of her bellybutton which had the woman giggling. He smiled. His finger traveled down past the waterline down towards the apex of her thighs where he was met with her beautiful curls and a different form of wetness he was all to familiar with.

"Oh my, Aurora, you dirty little minx. Look how wet you already are."

She hummed in response. "It doesn't take much when all I think about is your cock, Sev."

"Is that all you think about?" Aurora shook her head, back arching the moment his fingers found her clit. "Hmm, it seems someone's gone quiet. That won't do." Bringing his other hand from holding her waist, her found her breasts; rubbing and circling the engorged nipple.

"Sev...!"

"Ah, so you can speak. What a pleasant sound, my dear."

One finger one her breast while the other played with her clit, Aurora was in sex heaven. Since the moment they woke nearly an hour before, she'd been heated to have sex with her husband. She woke feeling her pussy on fire, her natural juices slick against the inside of her legs. And now, she was receiving exactly what she had dreamed of.

"Ahh!"

"There we go, those are the sounds I like to hear. Too bad your pussy's under water, because I'd love to hear the sound of your juices."