Sirius Black In The Castle

Disclaimer: I only own Aurora and any other OC's. Remember, I will occasionally use quotes from both the books or movie, depending on the scene; I do not own direct quotes or phrases. UPDATE: I do not own any of the chapter pictures. All were found via Google.

~ oOo ~

"Mmm, it's morning already...?"

Greenish-blue light filtered through tall bedroom windows, a soft glow wavering over dark furniture as it gradually cascaded over two snoozing forms. Eyes blinking into the wavering sunlight, Aurora dug the palms into her eyes, removing any excess sleep as she curled closer into the warmth encircling her form. Peeking her glance upward, the man before her was still knocked out, his chest rising so slowly anyone else would've thought death claimed him during the night. Tracing the contour of the nose he hated so much, Aurora couldn't resist in smiling. These last few weeks had been strenuous, the couple working past hidden fears, desiring nothing more than to move forward in their relationship, never wanting personal terrors to hold them back.

Finger running along Severus' lips, the witch gazed on, mesmerized by his own good looks, ones he claimed were horrid to glance upon; she thought differently.

"Am I that delectable?"

Jumping in fright, she noticed Severus' eyes were slightly open, peering down at her through small slits. "You were awake the whole time?"

"Long enough to know you've been staring."

"I..." Fuck, I've been caught. "I wasn't staring."

"Right," the man rolled his eyes. Sitting upward, Severus leaned against the headboard, circling his form around Aurora's waist, pulling the woman against his chest. Mouth falling into an extended yawn, he whisked away moisture forming in the corners of each eye. Peering through one eye, Severus chuckled, her face coated in embarrassment; such was easy with Aurora.

And she peered right back. "Says the man who's staring at me right now."

The depth of his voice increased as he chuckled. "Aurora...do we have to get up?" Bemoaning, Severus threw an arm over his eyes, shielding them from the minimal light filtering through the window. The other arm tightened its grip around the woman's waist, curling for her form into his, lips connecting against his thin t-shirt.

"I mean...it's Saturday so no, we don't exactly have to...except we both have work to finish."

"Is that absolutely necessary?"

What was this? Severus complaining? Flabbergasted, Aurora nuzzled her nose into his shoulder as he fidgeted. Fingers dancing over his arm, she traveled each one upward, stopping at his chin. "Why don't we?"

Eyebrow raised, Severus' voice dropped even more, the wondrous bass zoning directly to her core, already dripping with her heated lust. "You said so yourself, we have work to finish today." Raising himself upon the bed Severus stretched further against the headboard. Following his lead, Aurora rose to her knees, fingers still tracing up and down his skin. "Well, well...could it be Miss Aurora wants to procrastinate her teaching duties?"

"It's not procrastinating if you're working on something more important."

Dropping his hand along her back, Severus mirrored her movements, nails scratching drawn out moans eliciting from her mouth; Severus' lips curved upward in success. "Such bold words, Professor Warrington," the man groaned, pulling the woman closer into his chest. "For one such as yourself to push aside work to partake in...personal pleasure..."