Can Dreams Become A Reality?

Disclaimer: I only own Aurora and any other OC's. Remember, I will occasionally use quotes from both the books or movie, depending on the scene; I do not own direct quotes or phrases. UPDATE: I do not own any of the chapter pictures. All were found via Google. 

~ oOo ~

Aurora-Nyx Warrington...I love you.

I've always loved you.

It's always been you.

.

.

.

With skin clinging to skin, sweat dripped upon the other as the limbs mingled in an elegant dance that transcended time and space. The coupling of two individuals so deeply in love was a precious moment as they joined as one, their body, mind and soul swirling together, forming one person to demonstrate the trust and faith they had in the other. Clothes were tattered, shoes tossed across the room and the sheets were thrown from the bed as both wanted to see the other in all their naked glory.

"Oh, Severus..."

"Aurora!"

"Harder...please, more...agh!"

Breathy moans echoed across the stone walling of Severus' private quarters. Auroral lay beneath the muscled wizard, her arms wrapped around his neck as her head arched back, mouth open to release her silent screams of ecstasy. Her bangs clung to her forehead as Severus' long, black strands tickled her face. As their breathing mingled into one, Severus groaned, his hips flexing into Aurora's, their thighs beating against each other to the coupling of their lovemaking. Nails biting Severus' skin, Aurora threw her head into the crook of his neck, her body spasming from the glorious pleasure erupting through her muscles.

"S-Severus...please, I'm almost..."

"Aurora..." The wizard continued to whisper her name, the power of his thrusting increased, his impending orgasm was close, and he knew his lover was almost there as well. Grasping beneath her thigh, Severus pulled the appendage upward over his shoulder, their approaching release was just within reach. Screaming at the new angle, Aurora curled her fingernails into Severus' back, dragging them down as she rode her orgasm, causing the male to arch, his hips flexing against hers. Severus roared, a deep, animalistic howl encompassed his entire being as he reached orgasm, legs spasming as her wetness milked him for everything he had. Collapsing onto the bed, Aurora sighed, eyes rolling into her head as Severus dropped to his elbows, his obsidian eyes never losing her direct contact. Reaching across her forehead, the Potions Master whisked sticky strands of hair away from her beautiful face before dropping a kiss onto her lips. His words were the last that she heard as sleep overtook her senses.

"I love you, Aurora..."

"I love you too Sever – "

.

.

.

"AHHHHH!"

Jumping out of her perfectly deep sleep, Aurora rose from her resting position, hand held directly over her heart, her hair clung to the back of her neck with sweat dripping down her shivering skin. Chest heaving up and down in an anti-rhythmic motion, the witch couldn't do anything but stare absentmindedly at the stone fornication of her bedroom. With a sun that just barely risen over the horizon, Aurora was caught in the pitch-black room that belonged to her, unlike the bed she had occupied in her dream, which belonged to him. Slowing her breathing down, the witch waited until her heart returned to a normal beat before swinging her legs over the edge of her bed.