I Trust You With My Life

Disclaimer: I only own Aurora and any other OC's. Remember, I will occasionally use quotes from both the books or movie, depending on the scene; I do not own direct quotes or phrases. UPDATE: I do not own any of the chapter pictures. All were found via Google. 

~ oOo ~

First Christmas was upon her door, then New Year's, and before Aurora could even blink, the second term of the school year had begun, with students and professors bustling around the castle, happily discussing their holidays and how they wished for another break. Despite living within a magical world, Aurora couldn't help but feel as if everything in her life was "enchanted". Over the course of the first weeks of term, the witch had separated her time between teaching, preparing the new classes for the following year – at least, trying to fetch a head start – as well as spending the rest of her free time with Severus.

The female had to admit, the conversation she and Severus had on New Year's Eve was nerve wracking, but looking back, she knew it was a topic which needed discussing. They were both busy, each and every day. But when they were together, they usually spent their time grading papers and assignments, or falling asleep on either one's bed; the time in-between was spent stealing soft kisses when a break was deserved, or allowing a full snogging session on the couch, where Aurora would straddle Severus' thighs with her own.

Oh, and the intimacy between the two!

Though their schedules left little time some days for only daily meals and a quick kiss, that did not stop the wizard from pulling his witch into his arms and showering her with the affection he knew she deserved. Secretly, Severus loved to pleasure Aurora; watching her face tighten in desire, eyes flutter close as her plump, rosy lips swelled from the pressure of his own caresses. The man was spellbound by Aurora's reactions, and ensured he attempted to differentiate the tricks from his sleeve to achieve new responses, both physical and verbal.

There was one-night Severus decided to cook a private meal for the two as they hadn't had much time alone recently and wanted to enjoy their privacy. They had enjoyed their meal when Aurora suddenly mentioned how Severus had never asked her to return any sexual favors. Severus had stared at Aurora for some time, and before a response could be formed, she stood from her seat and cradled his lap, and explained that she wanted to pleasure him as much as he did her. The night was then spent nested between the sheets of Severus' bed, both mutually playing with the other; Severus' calloused fingers lingered in the depths of her underwear, seeping down into the delectable wetness that was her arousal, as Aurora gripped his stiffened cock, finally pulled free from the tightness of his trousers. Some nights were spent in such a manner, others were simply cuddling on the couch by the fire to keep warm as one read a book and the Daily Prophet.

Regardless of how they spent their time, Aurora was happy.

With the passing of her mother several months prior, the witch, at times, found herself reminiscing upon the past, chasing memories of her mother, imaging she was still very much alive. Aurora knew the truth how her mother was never coming back, but there were some nights where she struggled, but the moments she spent with Severus calmed the grief which occasionally bubbled to the surface. When the two weren't intimate, Aurora would bring this discussion to light, needing to speak on the matter, knowing she didn't have to suffer unaccompanied.

But the quickened pace of second term assisted the witch as she found herself buried in stacks of homework assignments and tests. Her students were doing extremely well and she was excited to teach the new class the following school year, in addition to what she already taught.

As the seasons altered from the loneliness of Winter to the warmness of Spring, Aurora noticed the air within the castle seemed tainted, her sixth sense screaming how something was going to transpire. Bringing this to light in her next conversation with Severus, Aurora was inclined to question if the Potions Master was experiencing the same sensation – to which he was.