description

Emma Barnes is a pure blood witch born in a rich household in the 1960's. She grew up with her parents until they were murdered when she was six years old. She then lived with her bestfriends family - the blacks. She knew Sirius from her parents since her and his parents were friends. They instantly took her to live with them.
Now she's in her 5th year at Hogwarts, being a Gryffindor, having the bestfriends one could ask for.
She met Peter, James and Remus on her first day and the five instantly got along great. The boys started doing pranks on other houses, at which she first wanted to keep her out of, but the more she saw how much fun it was, the more she wanted to help with the pranks. Now they're the marauders, the most popular friend group in the school.
James Potter is known as the Womanizer, but mostly only running after one girl.
Remus Lupin, probably the smartest human possible, is the nicest and most sarcastic person she knew.
Peter Pettigrew, shy but lovable. Sometimes he looked like he was embarrassed while walking the halls with the group while James and Sirius winked at every girl, but still couldn't go one day without them.
Sirius Black, probably still convincing himself to just be Bi not Gay, which Emma is really sure of, he is. His clothing style is immaculate and he really gives a shit about standards. He even convinced the group once all to change uniforms, so that the boys wore Emma's school skirts and she wore one of the boy's pants and the rest of the robes.
And then there's Emma Barnes, in love with books and fascinated by the stars and astrology. After she found out that she was Bi, her whole identity changed, she started giving less shits about what other people thought about her.
Her and Sirius couldn't be closer, he was always there for when she needed him and it was the same the other way round. They were almost inseparable. 
She went through some childish relationships and made out with some people at common room parties which she regretted the second she did it, but since the beginning of 5th year, she started to see one person particular in a different way.

***

characters

Emma Barnes
James Potter
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
Peter Pettigrew
Regulus Black
Marlene McKinnon
Lily Evans
Mary McDonald
Dorcas Meadowes
Severus Snape
Narcissa Black
Bellatrix Black
Andromeda Black
Ted Tonks
Walburga Black
Orion Black
Euphemia Potter
Fleamont Potter