040

Emma's pov

Last night, we stayed up until midnight. We had loads of fun and I was so excited for the concert.

When Sirius woke up this morning, he came running in into James' room, singing Queen as loud as he could. After a bit of complaints, I soon joined him singing.
We made everyone breakfast before running upstairs to look for something to wear.
I already knew what I was going to wear, but Sirius didn't and he's a disaster when he doesn't know what to wear. I picked several outfits for him and even went to look for some clothing items in my closet but he almost said no to everything.
And then, when we finally found his outfit, he had to make sure that what Remus was going to wear would look as cool as his outfit.

"Can't I wear what I want?" Remus asked sitting on his bed while Sirius threw Remus' clothes around the room.

"Alright, then show me what you got." Sirius said stopping and sitting down on the bed.

"You let me wear what I want right?" James asked me and I nodded.

"But I won't let you come with us if it looks stupid Prongs. Don't embarrass me, it's Queen, okey?" Sirius said and I started laughing.

"Why are you making such big of a deal out of it? Here, this is what I'm going to wear to my concert." Peter said, standing next to me, wearing a black T-shirt, a pair of jeans, some grey sneakers and then his coat.

"For fucks sake Pete. Aren't you embarrassed?" Sirius said dryly making me laugh even more.

"Don't worry Pete, it's just fine for a concert." I said and Peter thanked me, before sticking out his tongue at Sirius.

"You should be quiet Madame. Have you looked at the time, we're leaving in an hour and you're not even dressed! Off you go!" Sirius said to me.

"Okey MUM, I'm on my way." I said before taking James' hand and making our way upstairs to his room.

"Show me, what are you going to wear? So I can match you." James smiled at me.

"Look over there, on my trunk." I said before heading into the bathroom.

I took a quick shower. I then dried my hair with a spell, before putting curlers in it. I grabbed my make up and started doing a little bit more than usually.
I put on red eyeshadow and then my usual black eyeliner. I put on mascara and then some dark red, matte lipstick.
I walked back into James' room, seeing him putting on his outfit.
I grabbed my underwear and put it on. I put on some red net tights and then my black mini skirt on top. I put on a red corset top and then grabbed a black zip up hoodie to put on top. I slipped into my black boots before walking back into the bathroom to take out my hair curlers, which gave my hair some beautiful light curls,

"I'm ready." I said.

"Me too." James said turning around.

"Wow." We both said in unison which made me smile.

James looked really handsome. He had put on some black suit pants and a red button up shirt, which was the exact same color as my corset. He had put on some black shoes and was wearing his black leather jacket, that Sirius told him to buy once. He had his hair messily brushed back.

"You look so beautiful, my love." He said.

"You look really handsome, love." I smiled.

James grabbed me by my waist pulling me closer, before kissing me. As we broke apart he smiled at me.

"Oh you've got some lipstick there." I said, wiping away some red lipstick from his lips.

"ARE YOU READY?" We heard someone shout from downstairs.

"CHILL WE'RE THERE IN A MINUTE." James shouted back.

"Have you packed your things? For the night?" James asked me.

"Shit, wait, I'll do it, now, won't take a minute." I said.

I grabbed a bag, throwing in a pair of sweatpants and new underwear. I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste, before closing the bag.

"Done." I said.

"Let's go then." James smiled, grabbing his backpack.

***

After we said goodbye to Pete, we went different directions. His hotel was probably just some streets away from ours. We checked in and put our stuff into our rooms. James and I had our room some doors away from Remus' and Sirius' room. We said that we would make our way to the concert hall at five and it was currently 4:45.

"Are you excited?" James asked as I looked out of the window.

"So much! Thank you, this is the best Christmas ever!" I smiled hugging him.

"Open up! We're leaving now!" Sirius said from outside of the door.

"Coming!" I said and James sighed.

"Don't worry, after the concert you'll have me all by yourself." I smiled at James before pressing a kiss onto his cheek.

We made our way to the concert hall. There were tons of people already standing outside, but in the tickets it said, that we were assigned seats, so we didn't rush. Remus bought Sirius something to eat, because he said that he was going to faint.
After waiting for around an hour, we were let in. Our seats were in the middle of the hall, having perfect sight of the stage and the drums, which were already standing there.

"I'm so nervous." Sirius said grinning at which I chuckled.

After waiting for another twenty minutes or so, the band went onto the stage and people started screaming. I saw James and Remus sending glances at eachother, looking like they were in pain.

When Freddie started singing and the band started playing Sirius and I were screaming out the lyrics of every song, until it felt like my voice was gone. The feeling of being in the same room as your favorite band was amazing. The crowd was amazing and the band was even more amazing. It was a evening that I won't forget, ever. The best night of my life do far!