008

On the next day I was up early, so I could ready for Hogsmeade with Regulus. I really wanna know what's so important he wants to talk to me. After breakfast, I started picking out an outfit.
I chose a brown tight jersey dress with short arms, since it was getting warmer outside again. On top of that I put my black Jeans Jacket. I put on my black boots and went to do my makeup. I put on eyeliner and some light brown eyeshadow. Then I put on some mascara and nude lipgloss. I grabbed my wand and straightened my hair with a spell. As I walked out of the bathroom, my dorm mates just came back from breakfast.

"Why dressed so cute?" Marlene asked.

"I'm going to Hogsmeade." I smiled.

"Have fun then, we're gonna see eachother at the Quidditch match right?" She said.

"Sure. See you later then."

I made my way to our Common Room, where Sirius told Regulus to come and pick me up. I sat down on the couch, looking out of the window. After a while I started thinking he forgot me. Suddenly there was something moving next to me on the couch, I looked over to see James grinning at me.

"Are you excited for the game?" I asked him.

"Of course! We will crash Slytherin." He said.

"No doubt." I said.

"Regulus probably got held up." James said looking at the clock over the fireplace.

We wanted to leave at twelve, it was currently 2pm and the game will start in an hour.

I shrugged.

"He probably won't come anymore so I'll head up to my dorm to change." I said.

"No, don't change, that looks cute." James said.

"But I don't feel like wearing that anymore."

"Oh, okey. But just so you know, you like really beautiful wearing that." James smiled.

"Thank you James."

"I gotta go, I'll see you at the game." He said before getting up to grab his stuff.

Just as I wanted to head to my dorm, Regulus stood there, in his Quidditch Jersey.

"I am so sorry Em! The boy that plays my position this year broke his fucking arm yesterday and now they want me to play again." He said.

"It's fine, I already thought something like that happened, what was it you wanted to talk to me about?" I asked.

"It's about a girl I like." He said blushing.

"Oh my goodness, sit down, tell me. We've got half an hour time until you have to leave." I said and we said down to talk.

He told me about the girl and how he adored her. He was thinking about asking her to go out with him and wanted my help. I gave him some ideas and Tipps. We had a lot of fun talking about it and I think I helped him quite a bit.
As the time arrived we made our way down to the Quidditch pitch. As we parted our ways I made mine over to we're Remus and Peter were sitting.

"Hey." Peter said as he saw me, scooting over, making some space for me to sit.

"I will never understand how James and Sirius are so obsessed with this game." I said.

"Me neither." Remus said.

"Why are you here then?" Peter asked.

"For Sirius." Remus said.

"For James." I added.

"Ah okey, now I get it." Peter said grinning.

"What?"

"You're here for your lovers." He said.

"What?" I asked again.

"You and James have definitely something going on, I mean don't you realize how flirty you act with eachother and how touchy you are when you're together." He explaining.

"We're not! We are just good friends, who happen to like spending time together." I said.

"Of course you are." Remus said grinning.

"You can't say anything either. You and Sirius have something going on too, I can see that. I'm not blind. The way you always cuddle and I mean last week when he slept in your bed and you read to him." Peter said to Remus.

I grinned at Remus who's face just got red.

"Wait for it Pete, you will find someone one day too and then it's gonna be your end." Remus said making Peter grin.

"Quiet now, the game is about to begin." I said.

As the teams flew onto the field, my eyes started looking for either James, Sirius or Regulus. No matter who would win, I would be happy for both teams, mostly of course for Sirius and James if Gryffindor wins and if Slytherin wins, I'm just happy for Regulus honestly.
The game was going great for Gryffindor, James scored a lot of goals and it seemed like Gryffindor was about to win, until the Slytherin team, got the snitch first.
I looked at Remus and Peter, who already knew what was going to happen later. James was definitely not in a good mood, same as Sirius.

"Let's go, we will maybe have some peace until they come back." Remus said and we made our way back to their dorm.

After about five minutes of peace, the door bursted open. James and Sirius stood there, both clearly mad and pissed.

James threw his stuff onto the floor and ran into the bathroom. Holy shit. Sirius on the other hand, sat down on the floor, leaning against the door.

"He never was so pissed after a game. Mostly because when we walked back to the castle, some students decided to say something to James, which he didn't take well as you can tell." Sirius said quietly.

"I thought you were going to win, but it just wasn't your day, next game will be better." I said to Sirius, who just sighed.

"Try and tell James that, he probably won't come out this room until Monday." Remus said.

And with that the bathroom door opened, revealing James, dripping wet, with a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair all messy. I caught myself staring at him, maybe a little too long.

"Close your mouth, it might will stay like that." Remus joked.

"I'm going to change, I'll see you in a bit." I said walking out of the room.

Fuck, James never looked this hot, maybe it's the way he looks when he's pissed or the way his body was dripping wet, but either way, he looked fucking hot.