017

On the next day, I woke up around twelve. Me and Remus spend a long time reading last night.
I know that Walburga and Orion already left because one of them came into my room this morning telling me that they'll leave and send a driver to get me and Regulus around 4:30.

I made my way to Remus' room to get him, seeing that he wasn't there. I then made my way downstairs to get something to eat. As I got into the kitchen, Remus and Regulus were sat on the kitchen table, talking an eating breakfast.

"Morning sleeping beauty, thought I'd have to get James to kiss you awake." Regulus joked.

"Ha ha, really funny Regulus." I said before rolling my eyes.

"See, I'm not the only one thinking there's something going on between you two." Remus said.

"Yeah, whatever. I'm hungry." I yawned, sitting down next to Regulus.

"We have some eggs left, you want some?" Regulus asked, getting up.

"Sure, would you mind giving me some juice and bread too." I said and he nodded.

"Here you go, I will be upstairs if you need me, need to pack the rest of my stuff." Regulus said before ruffling my hair and jogging upstairs.

"Why's he packing? Is he leaving or something?" Remus asked.

"He's going to stay with Lucius the rest of summer, meaning I will be alone here, stuck with his parents." I explained taking a bite of my food.

"Oh, maybe you could also stay at James', I will ask and Sirius is there too, so why don't you ask too." Remus asked.

"Because it's his home, he's living there with his parents and I think they want to have a peaceful summer without four teenagers running through their house." I said.

"We're unproblematic, come on, just ask James later, he will for sure say yes to you." Remus said and I shook my head.

We spend almost half of the afternoon in Regulus' room, talking to him about his friends and a girl he's interested in. It was fun actually, I knew Regulus was fun to hang out with but then with Remus another sarcastic king, it was so funny my stomach hurt from all the laughter.

***

As I came into my room again to get ready, I saw the flower wreath laying on my desk, with a little note.

I went and picked up the flower wreath for you since you were still sleeping, I see you and Regulus later. Don't be late!
- O.B

Orion picked it up.

I went to do my make up. I put on some yellow eyeshadow that was fading into light blue eyeshadow. I then put on some white eyeliner and some nude lipstick. I put on my mascara to finish off my make up before starting with my hair. I straightened it with my wand, but put some spray in it to give it a little volume.

I grabbed my dress and put it on. I called for Regulus or Remus to help me tie it in the back. Regulus came to help me. I then slipped into my white heels and Regulus put the flower wreath onto my head.

"Wow, you look so beautiful." Regulus said as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Thanks Reg, you look really good yourself." I smiled.

"So, how do it look?" Remus came into the room.

"Really handsome, Sirius is gonna melt if he sees you." I grinned.

"The driver will be here in a bit so we should get outside." Regulus said looking at his watch.

"Alright, let's go then." I smiled.