036

"I'm back!" Sirius said loudly as he opened the door.

"Already? You left like fifteen minutes ago." I heard Remus say.

"Yeah, I couldn't find anything, sorry." Sirius lied.

"That's bullshit Sirius, why are you back aga-." Remus stopped talking as he saw us.

"I brought something better." Sirius said and I waved at Remus.

"Hey Moony." James and I grinned.

I sat down the bags and went to hug Remus.

"What are you doing here?" Remus asked as he let go of James.

"Picking you up, of course, you're spending Christmas with us." James said.

"Where's Pete?" I asked.

"In his room I think, he has a girl over." Remus grinned.

"Who?" I asked.

"He met her last night at the hotel bar I think. They fucked the whole night, it was ridiculous, they didn't use an silencing charm because she's a Muggle so you can imagine what we had to listen to the whole night." Remus said sounding like a mum.

I laughed at him and he just rolled his eyes.

"It's 5pm and he hasn't left his room once today." Remus said shaking his head.

"It's okey mum, I'll go see what they're doing." I said walking over to the closed door next to the bathroom.

I knocked on it, no response. I knocked again, about three times until someone finally opened the door.

"Can I help you?" A blond haired girl only wearing underwear asked me.

"Em?" I heard Peter say behind her.

"Hey Pete." I grinned.

He jumped up, pushing the girl to the side before giving me a big hug.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'll tell you, but it'll be better if you tell you girl to leave." I said.

"Girls, it's time for you to leave." Peter said.

When he said girls I thought I just misunderstood him, but suddenly, a second, ginger haired girl appeared from underneath the covers. She wasn't even wearing anything and I turned to look away.
When the girls left, the red head was just wearing her underwear, taking minutes to finally stop kissing Peter.
I closed the door behind them and looked at Peter.

"What?" He asked.

"That would explain why you were so loud." Remus said.

"Sorry Mum." Pete said and Remus stuck his tongue out at him.

"So what are you doing here?" Peter asked after sitting down on the table in the center of the room.

James told him what he told Remus and Peter grinned.

"It would be very nice if you'd start packing your stuff, I want to get home before it's midnight." I said and the boys sighed.

James and I waited in the kitchen for them, our gift bags sitting next to the door.

"Where's Peter gonna sleep?" I asked James, remembering that he didn't stay with us over summer.

"We have another guest room you know, my mum just thought because we were all friends we could share the rooms. We can give it a quick clean and then Peter can sleep in it." James explained and I nodded.

"Alright."

"Did you never wonder what was behind the door next to Remus' & Sirius' room?" James asked grinning.

"No, not really. I only had eyes for you to notice that there was another door." I smiled and James pressed a kiss on my cheek.

***

As we arrived at James' house, we put our gifts up in James' room before James went to get Peters room ready. I changed into a hoodie and some sweatpants. I was laying in James' bed reading my favorite book, the one he had bought because of me. He had marked phrases or words that I used, he drew hearts next to them or even wrote something. I smiled at it. I stood up sitting down at the desk next to the bed. I grabbed a pen, flipping to the last side of the book. From the marked pages I could tell that he was close to the end of the book so I left a comment for him.

'For my beautiful boyfriend, I'm glad that I have you, thank you for saving me <3'

I closed the book putting it back into the bookshelf.

"What are you doing?" James asked entering the room.

"Nothing. Peters room finished?"

"Now I've got time for you again." James grinned hugging me.

"Did you tell Peter?" I asked.

"Mhhm, he completely freaked out, he's definitely going to come up here and hug you. He told me that he finally found a couple that made him believe in soulmates." James smiled placing kisses on my face.

"We make him believe in Soulmates?" I asked James and he nodded.

"I guess we have to listen to the boy then." I got onto my tip toes before James kissed me.

Every kiss felt different, it still made me feel safe and at home, but every time it felt better and more comforting.

"Holy Shit."

We broke apart looking over to the door.

"You, are you? Wait, what? Are you?" Remus stuttered pointing at me and James.

"Yes Remus, we are." I said mocking him.

"Finally! I'm so happy for you!" He said hugging us. "And I'm the first one to know, right?"

"Not really, you're actually the last." James said and Remus looked at us in disbelief.

"For how did the others know?"

"Sirius since we met him in Diagon alley and Peter for about ten minutes." James said.

"Man, I thought I'll always be the first one you'll tell it." Remus said looking at me.

"Well you are the first one I tell, James told Peter and Sirius." I said and Remus sighed.

Remus picked me up throwing me over his shoulder.

"I'll borrow her for a while, you can go and talk to Pete and Sirius." Remus said to James before walking out of the door.

I waved at James before Remus carried me downstairs.

"Now, tell me everything!" Remus said as we sat down in the kitchen.

I smiled, just thinking about the last days with James made me smile.