006

It took about two and a half hours for James to understand the topic and get a grip of it. He was excited like a little child.

I changed my robes into a pair of beige jeans and a old jumper I got from Remus once. I threw my jacket  on top of it and slipped into my black boots.

"Ready?" James asked.

"Mhhm."

"Come on, it'll be fun!"

"We will see."

We went to his dorm to get his broom. To our surprise none of the boys was there. Then we made our way outside to the Quidditch field. As we got there James got onto his broom, holding his hand out for me to take it. I grabbed it and he pulled me closer, telling me to sit down infront of him. I looked at him, seeing the excitement in his eyes. James loved flying on his broom, mostly while playing quidditch.

I grabbed a hold on the broom and James pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arm around my waist. Just the second we got if the floor, he was already going as fast as he could. And honestly, it was fun, more than I thought. I was scared, but all that was pushed aside when we flew off. We flew over the Black lake, in the direction of the forbidden forest. Then back to the castle, over the great hall, then to the black lake again.

"So, is it really that bad?" James asked, leaning forward.

"Nope, it's fun actually." I answered.

"See, that's what i said." He grinned.

Suddenly a couple of birds appeared infront of us and James started chasing them. Everything went fine, until he started flying to far down to the ground and we almost crashed into a tree.
We landed on the ground, both of us falling of the broom. I flew against the bottom of a tree, James falling directly next to me, his broom hitting his face.
As I looked at him laying there, covering his face with his hands, I just had to laugh. James soon joined me.
We soon realized that we landed in the forbidden forest, no idea where we should go to get back to the castle. We've only been out here once, with Hagrid, when Filch gave us detention.

"Shit, we have no idea where to go." I said, getting up from the floor.

"And my broom is broken too." James added, sadly looking at his broom, which was broken in two.

"Ah fuck." I said looking at my hands.

"What's wrong?"

"My finger hurts like hell, I hope it's not broken." I said showing him my pinky finger.

"Eww, that definitely is broken. Let's go, we need to get out of here so we can get you to Madame Pomfrey." James said grabbing my other hand.

His hands were cold, but still warm around my hands.

We started walking around in the forest, no idea, where we were going. After a while it already got dark and honestly, there are safer places to be at night than the forbidden forest.

"Who's there?" Someone suddenly said.

I stopped, getting closer to James.

"Who's there?" James asked back.

"Hagrid, who's there?" Hagrid asked again.

"Hagrid! It's me James and Emma!" James then said.

"What are ya kids doin' out here?" Hagrid asked coming closer.

"We crashed into a tree with James' broom and had no idea where we were." I explained.

"Come with me, I'll take ya back."

We started following Hagrid, who safely got us out of the forest. He even walked us back to the castle and made sure we got to the Hospital wing.
Madame Pomfrey just shook her head as she saw James standing there in the doorway with me.

"What is it this time Mister Potter?" She asked.

"We think Emma's finger is broken." He said pointing at my finger.

"Oh dear, show me." She said coming over to look at my finger.

"I'll take care of that, just sit down, it won't take long." She smiled at me.

She gave me some painkillers and put my finger into a cast so it could heal better. After about five minutes me and James made our way to my dorm again. This time the girls where there too. James wanted to wait outside for me. I went inside, to change into some sweatpants and a hoodie. I brushed through my hair, which didn't work really well with my finger.

"Mar, could you help me?" I asked Marlene handing her my hairbrush.

"Sure, what happened with your finger?" She asked while brushing my hair.

"Crashed into a tree." I said laughing.

Then there was knock on the door and Lily went to open the door.

"James, I told you already, I don't-" she started but he cut her off.

"I'm not here for you." James said before turning his attention to me. "You ready? I'm hungry."

"She's ready." Marlene said giving me my hairbrush again.

"Thanks Mar." I smiled before leaving the room with James.

Me and James then made our way to his dorm, where we this time, also met the boys.

"Where have you been?" I asked them as we entered the room.

"In the library, better question is, where have you been?" Remus answered.

"Studying and then we went outside." I said, sitting down next to Sirius on his bed, who pulled me down next to him, putting his hands around my neck. I love Sirius' hugs.

"And that took you hours? What were you doing outside?" Peter then asked.

James explained the whole story and they just laughed at us.

"Well, it was fun." I shrugged.

"Yeah it was." James said smiling at me.

"Okey, there's to much tension in this room, someone hungry?" Peter said.

"Idiot!" I said throwing a pillow into his direction, but with my left hand, that's why it barely hit him.

"What, I'm speaking facts over here!" Peter said again holding up his hands in surrender.

"I'm hungry." James said.

"Yeah, me too." Sirius added.

"Let's go grab something to eat then."

While walking to the great hall, James threw his arm around my shoulders, smiling at me.

"We should do this more often, you know, just the two of us." He said, winking at me.