014

Weeks passed and soon the last week of school started. We had two days until we had to head home and then about a week until I would see my friends again. I hated summer break. Since Sirius decided to spend every break with James, Me and Regulus had to listen to Walburga every dinner about how much she hates Sirius and that she couldn't understand how Sirius liked men. And she always held a homophobic speech, making me and Regulus both cringe, since we were both bisexual.

"Em? You ready?" I got ripped out of my thoughts by James.

"Yeah, no. I'm sorry, I don't know what to wear, I'm not really in the mood for dressing up." I said.

We wanted to head to Hogsmeade today before we had to leave in two days, so we could pack tomorrow.

"No worries Darling. Just wear what you want." He said making me blush a little.

"Alright, give me two minutes." I said jumping up.

I looked through my clothes that were laying on the couch. I grabbed a pair of biking shorts and a black top. I threw an old short armed flannel on top of it and grabbed my color matching Converse. I threw my hair into a half up half down ponytail and made it look a little messy by loosing some hair streaks.

"Done." I said turning around to James who was stood in the doorway.

"Let's go then, the others are probably waiting for us." He said.

As I was walking next to him he leaned down whispering in my ear "You look really pretty, by the way."

I smiled at him.

***

As we were sat in the Three Broomsticks. Sirius and James went to grab us some butter beers.

"So are you going to the Summer festival this year or not?" Peter asked.

"I will probably go. Sirius said James' parents want James to come so he will go and then I will go too." Remus explained.

"Okey, what about you Em?" Peter asked looking at me.

"Walburga is making me and Regulus go this year. She said and I quote 'It'll be the perfect opportunity for you to find a husband.' " I said.

"Who finds a Husband?" Sirius asked as they got to the table with our Butterbeers.

"No one, we're just talking about the summer festival. Are you coming?" Remus said.

"Of course. Kinda don't have a choice though." James said.

"Alright. But like what do you wear to something like that. I'm sure Walburga is making me wear something looking like a fucking wedding dress."  I said and the boys laughed.

"That's not funny! She wants me to go so I could find a Husband!" I said, my face covered by my hands.

"It's kind of like a dance. You know, you get all dressed up and wear dresses and robes. And because it's THE Summer festival, everyone's gonna be there, so you can't just wear something you would wear to a party. If you wear a dress that's just a little to short or showing to much skin, everyone will know about it." Sirius explained.

"You've got to be kidding me."

"Nope."

We talked about the festival and about Sirius' and James' parents. I thought about what I was going to wear. I needed a back up dress, just in case. Not that Walburga really buys me a wedding dress or a horrible looking dress and I don't have anything else.

We spent almost the whole day at Hogsmeade and got back to the castle just shortly before curfew started. We even quickly headed to bed so we could spend some time together the next day and not just pack our stuff.

***

On the next morning we woke up earlier to start packing. I had to go to my dorm to get the rest of my clothes and my trunk.
As I walked in all of them were still sleeping. Peter was kind enough to come with me so we wouldn't be in there for too long. He started putting some of my clothes from my closet into my trunk while I packed the rest of my stuff from the bathroom info a little bag.
I started helping Peter and just before we finished Marlene woke up.

"Are you going to be at the summer festival?" She asked me quietly and I nodded.

"Great. I will see you then okey? We haven't spend much time in the last weeks and there's something I really want to tell you." She smiled.

"Okey. I'm already hyped." I said, knowing very well that it was going to be about her and Mary.

Peter and I carried my trunk to the boys' dormitory. James and Sirius were sitting on a bed chatting, but stopping as we came inside. Remus was under the shower, humming one of his favorite songs.

"What? Are you keeping secrets from us?" I said sarcastically offended.

James and Sirius, directly acted like they got caught doing something wrong.

"Chill. I was just making jokes. We don't have to tell eachother everything. There are plenty of things you don't know about." I said shrugging.

"Oh okey. Wait, what?" Sirius asked.

"Yeah, everybody has something that they won't tell anyone. It's completely normal. It's called privacy."

I packed the rest of my clothes into my trunk, right after picking out some clothes to wear.
I quickly changed before sitting down on my or more Sirius' bed.

Just as James wanted to say something there was a knock on the door. Peter went to open the door.
It was some random Gryffindor standing there.

"Barnes? Is she here?" The boy asked.

"Yes, I'm right here." I said confused.

"There's someone in the common room waiting for you. He asked me to go and tell you." The boy said.

"Okey, thank you."

"Who?" Sirius asked.

"I don't know." I said shaking my head.

It was Regulus, leaning against the couch.

"Hey Reg." I said as I gave him a quick hug.

"Hey. Uhm, I just wanted to tell you that, after the summer festival, I will be staying with Lucius and Narcissa over the summer. I just wanted to tell you so you know that you're gonna be alone then, unless you also find somewhere else to go." He said, he sounded kind of nervous.

"Oh, okey. I will see what I'm gonna do. Thanks for telling me." I smiled, making him smile too.

"You're not mad?" He asked.

"No. Why would I. I will find somewhere to stay and if not I'll be good on my own and your parents are busy people they won't be home half of the time, so I'm good." I said and he nodded.

"Okey, good. I will see you tomorrow then." He said before walking out.

Great.