042

Emma's pov

James and I got up out of bed when Remus and Sirius knocked at our door for the second time. Remus had brought us some croissants and donuts. I ate my croissant while staring out of the window.
I followed some cars with my eyes, trying to figure out where they were heading. It was snowing outside, which made everything look even more magical.

"We should probably get ready to leave soon, we only booked this hotel for one night and have to check out in like an hour or so." James suddenly said, his mouth full of food.

"First of all, don't speak with your mouth full of food, it's disgusting. And I'll go and get ready then, I wanna go home anyways." I said, turning to get my clothes.

"Why do you wanna get home so quickly? Did I do something wrong?" James asked confused.

"No, James, I'd just rather be home right now, laying in bed with you and watching Grease, again." I said and James smiled.

"I knew you liked that movie!" He said.

"Of course I did."

I put on my clothes from last night, laying down on the bed again, waiting for James to get ready. After he had changed, we stool all of our stuff and went over to Sirius' and Remus' room. I knocked on the door, waiting for them to open up. No one came so I knocked again. James put his ear against the door, shrugging.

"We could open it and go inside." I said and James looked at me.

"What if they're doing it and don't want to get interrupted?" James asked.

"We would've heard it, they always forget to put a silencing charm onto the room and they're always loud, I mean, it's Sirius." I said and James grinned.

"I'll knock again and if no one answers, you can open the door, have you got your wand with you?" James said, knocking on the door, again.

"No, I left it at home." I said realizing.

"I'll do it then, look in my bag, it should be in there." James said handing me his backpack, while still knocking on the door.

"REMUS, SIRIUS, it's time, we have to be out of here in about twenty minutes or something, I don't actually know though, because you know, Remus is supposed to tell me when we're leaving." James shouted at the door.

"No response. Here, your wand." I said, handing James his wand. "Be quick, we don't want any Muggle to see us."

As James pointed his wand at the door, the door opened, revealing Remus with messy hair and a blanket wrapped around his body.
He grinned a little bit before stepping to the side to let us in.

"We just wanted to tell you that we have to leave soon." James said.

"No, we have to leave at 4:30." Remus said, scratching the back of his head.

"Remus, it is 4:15." I said.

"No, it's 3:15." Remus said.

"No, Moony, it's 4:15." Sirius suddenly said from behind Remus.

"WHAT." Remus shrieked.

"Look." Sirius pointed at the clock hanging on the wall.

"Shit, okey, uhm, we'll get dressed and try to be downstairs at 4:30. You got downstairs and wait for us, alright, great." Remus said pushing us out of the door again, closing the door behind us.

I looked at James and started laughing. He threw his arm around my shoulders, smiled and we made our to the elevator to get downstairs to the lobby.
I sat down on one of the chairs standing there, reading the newspaper while James checked out for us. Remus and Sirius came running into the lobby, they took the stairs. They stood there, trying to catch their breath, while being looked at by the woman on the front desk, James was checking out at.
Remus held up their room key, still not able to speak.

"I'll check out for you." I sighed and stood up.

I grabbed the key and also went to the front desk to check out for them. James grabbed their key out of my hand and checked out, while I watched them, standing there in the middle of the lobby slowly being able to breath properly again.
After James was done, we went over to Remus and Sirius, so we could make our way out of here and head back home.
Somehow, Sirius and I got into a conversation, how he thinks he's slowly getting gray hair, which was absolute bullshit.

"Come on, let's dye it later, together, you could also use a new hair color." Sirius said looking at my hair.

"Sirius, I just made them dark brown, can't go another color again." I said.

"You made them brown like a year ago and black isn't much of a difference." He said and I sighed.

"Fine, let's dye our hair together." I said and Sirius grinned.

"Finally we have some bestie time together again." He smiled pressing a kiss onto my cheek and I smiled.

We went to a sidewalk, hidden somewhere behind some buildings so that we could all use the port key to get back home. James took an old book out of his back and held it into our direction.

"Quickly, grab a hold on it." He said and we all did so.

After everyone had grabbed a hold on it, we got beamed up into the air and when James said so, we let go of it.
I fell onto the floor in the living room of James' house. I heard a loud thud and when I looked to the side, I saw Sirius laying next to me. He was rubbing his head.

"You okey?" I asked as I stood up and made my way over to help him up.

When Sirius looked around and he realized Remus and James weren't in this room, he jumped up, shouting Remus' name before transforming into his animagus, hectically running through the house, while I tried to run after Sirius.
I suddenly bumped into someone, making me fall backwards.

"SIRIUS STOP RUNNING FOR FUCKS SAKE." I shouted before I sighed.

Sirius came back to me, transforming back into his human self, half naked grinning down at me. He held out his hand and helped me up.

"They're not here." He said and I sighed again.

"If you don't mind I'll go upstairs and change." I said making my way to the stairs.

"Wait, I'll come with, you can die my hair then." Sirius said grinning and I smiled as he followed me upstairs.