035

It was the 23rd of December, James and I woke up at around 12pm. We decided to go Christmas shopping since I haven't got a present for him yet.

I took a quick shower before doing my hair and makeup. I put some volume in my naturally straight hair and started doing my eyeliner. I added some mascara and nude lipstick.
As I walked into the room to pick an outfit, James stood infront of his mirror, trying on outfits.

"Just put something on James." I said looking at him.

"No, I can't go out looking like a complete idiot if I go out with you." He said looking down to his pants.

"Whatever you say, but please, be finished before it's getting dark outside." I said and I heard James sigh.

I put on some white high knee socks and a beige skirt that ended mid thigh. For a top, I choose I a white tight long sleeve. I put on my beige coat and slipped into my brown boots. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I smiled. I looked good.

"I think I'm ready." I said turning around.

"Wow, I uhm, shit, you look beautiful!" He said and I smiled.

James threw on a jacked and was finally finished too. He was wearing a brown pair of jeans and a white jumper. He threw on his black leather jacket and some black boots.

"You look really pretty." I said to him as he checked his outfit in the mirror one last time.

"Thank you Love." He said, kissing me.

I wasn't still really used to kissing him everytime I wanted. I was still in this, Sirius, Remus and Peter could come inside every second and annoy us again, but then I remembered that we were alone in his house and that I was officially his girlfriend.

***

James pov

As we arrived at Diagon Alley, we first made our way to one of the little shops at the very beginning, there was a library, as example, which Emma dragged me into directly. I watched her as she looked at all the books. She thought some of them seemed really interesting and even wanted to sit down and read a bit.

"We're here to get presents, Love." I said and she looked at me.

"Alright, alright, just let me look for a book we can give to Remus." She said standing up, putting the books back again.

As she went around the corner to find a book for Remus, I quickly grabbed the books she chose before and payed for them. The woman asked me if they were meant as presents and I nodded. She wrapped them into some brown paper and put a red bow on it before putting them in a bag. I thanked her and quickly walked into another direction, trying to see where Emma was.

"Have you found something?" I asked making her jump a bit.

"I can't decide. Which one looks more interesting?" She said holding up two books.

"I don't know, just get both." I said and she nodded.

"Alright, I'll go and pay for them." She smiled, walking past me.

As the woman asked Emma to wrap the books into some paper she nodded.

"I'll wait go outside." I said to her.

I put the books into the same bag so that Emma wouldn't find out about her present already.

As I got outside, Emma already had an idea for Pete and Sirius. She dragged me into several shops until we found the right stuff.
For Pete, she chose a book from another library, because she knew that he liked that book but had lost it and a bottle of fire whiskey.
For Sirius, she chose a very expensive kind of whiskey and his favorite kind of cigarettes. There weren't many shops who sold them so she said he would be happy about it.
Then she told me to wait infront of a shop because that was where she wanted to get my present. Honestly I didn't thought that I was that nosey, but I had to fight the urge not to go inside and see what she got for me.
She came out with a little bag, a little bag?

"What's in there?" I asked.

"You'll find out tomorrow." Emma grinned and grabbed my hand.

'What's so small, that I would like?' I asked myself, but I had no idea.

We went to a little bakery and got something to eat. We talked about tomorrow for a bit and even talked about Pete, Sirius and Remus, thinking about what they were probably doing right now. Just as Emma finished her piece of cake she stared outside. Her eyes fixed on something.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh my goodness!" She squealed before jumping up and running outside.

***

Emma's pov

"PADS!" I shouted.

Sirius turned around smiling as he saw me.
I ran up to him giving him a hug.

"I thought you were traveling?" I said as we broke apart.

"We actually wanted to spend Christmas somewhere, where it would feel like home. We got a hotel room in London and Remus send me to get decorations." Sirius explained.

"Pads, hey, mate." James said standing behind us.

"What's up Prongs." Sirius grinned giving him a hug.

"What are you doing here, I thought you were traveling?" James asked making me laugh.

"What?" He looked at me.

"I just asked Sirius the exact same thing." I said and James smiled throwing an arm around my shoulders.

Sirius told James, what he told me and James looked a bit confused.

"Why don't you come and spend the rest of the break with us? We can celebrate Christmas and New Years together, it's more fun then anyways." James suggested.

"But I thought you wanted to maybe have some alone time so maybe, you know." Sirius said grinning.

"What?" I asked.

"You know what I mean." Sirius said.

"And?" James asked.

"Wait, are you?" Sirius looked at us.

I turned to look at James pressing a kiss on his cheek.

"Mhhm." James grinned.

Sirius jumped around, clapping his hands.

"Would you shut up!" I said and he stopped.

"I'm so happy for you!" Sirius gave us a hug.

"So will you spend the rest of the break with us? Yes or no?" I asked and Sirius nodded.

"Yeah! Let's go tell Pete and Remus." Sirius said, taking a hold on me and James bringing us to the hotel.

We suddenly stood infront of the hotel we spend a night in after the summer festival. I took some bags out of James' hands so that I could hold his hand.
He smiled at me, placing a kiss on my forehead.
We followed Sirius to the elevator and he pressed the button of the 13th floor. The elevator started so abruptly that I stumbled over my own feet.

"I'm good." I quickly said and the boys nodded.

"Let's go see Pete and Remus." Sirius grinned as the door of the elevator opened.