037

And I did tell Remus everything, I new that James would be upstairs telling Pete and Sirius everything so I didn't feel bad about sharing these private things. Remus smiled more with every new word I told him. He was so invested in this, I almost felt like I told him about his own relationship. 

"I knew it would happen! You just have this connection, you know, Pete calls it Soulmates and i might actually think he's right." Remus said, looking confused after what he just said. 

"Have you and Sirius said 'I love you' yet?" I asked Remus who started blushing immediately. 

"He said it first, and it was so romantic that I was actually thinking about if I was dreaming or not." Remus said making me roll my eyes. 

"Sirius actually is extremly romantic, you just barely see it through his cockyness. Tell me, how did it feel like, saying it and actually meaning it!" I said. 

"You know, it just felt right. I always have this feeling in my stomach when I am with him and you know, this just felt like love should feel. You know how many books I've read about and this felt so different but so much better than it was always described." Remus explained, his eyes sparkling in the light of the candles between us on the table. 

"What are you two talking about?" Sirius suddendly asked standing in the doorway. 

"You." Remus smiled, which Sirius returned immediately. 

"Amazing, but now, you sadly have to get out of here my love, becasue I have to talk to my best friend." Sirius said, walking over to us. Remus stood up and quickly pressed a kiss on Sirius' lips, before walking out of the room.  

"So, what's up?" I asked. 

"You and James, huh?" Sirius grinned. 

"Yes, and?" 

"Nothing, I'm just really happy for you two." Sirius said. 

"That's it?"

"Pretty much, yes." 

"Pads, don't lie to me, what's wrong?"

"Remus probably told you that we said 'I love you' for the first time, right?" He asked at which i just nodded, "I don't know if it was too early." 

"Are you kidding? Remus definetly did not think that it was too early, what makes you think that? Didn't it feel right to you?" I answered, walking to the other side of the table to sit down next to him. 

"Well I think it was right, I just don't know what love feels like, I barely ever got it from my family." Sirius said and i nodded, thinking about my answer for a moment.

"Why don't you tell me how your love for Remus feels like and if it's love or not?" I suggested and Sirius looked at his hands. 

"You barely ever got lover either, I mean my parents aren't really the nicest adoptive parents ever." He said. 

"But I feel loved from you and Regulus, you are my family, and Pete, Remus and James. I receive love from you all every day, and even if it's more like sibling love, except from James I hope, it feels right. Don't you think I love you, you idiot." I said and Sirius chuckled. 

"I love you too." Sirius said hugging me. 

"And now tell me how your love for Remus feels like." 

"It's like being at home, no matter where I am, feeling safe. Having someone you care about and he cares about you too. My stomach twists every time we kiss, but it feels good and comforting. It's like the whole world around is gone and it's just the two of us." 

"That is love Sirius." I said and he smiled. 

"Just thinking about Remus makes me smile." he said and I laughed. 

"You definetly love him." 

"Is that what you feel for James too?" He asked. 

"Yes, that is what I feel for him." I said and Sirius smiled. 

"Thank you for being my bestfriend." Sirius hugged me. 

We made our way upstairs to his room, where the others were already talking and waiting for us. As Sirius sat down next to Remus, he put his arm around Remus' shoulder, who looked at him. I sat down next to James who pulled me onto his lap, placing some kisses on my neck. 

"This is very disrespectful and calling me 'single' in like hundred different languages." Peter said making us all laugh. 

"If you want some company, I'm sure I can find the girl from today, who wouldn't even let go of you, if you want to." I grinned and Peter shook his head. 

"Please don't, she squeezed my balls while we had sex and I actually wanted to keep them a little longer on my body and not inside of me, thank you." Peter said, making Sirius almost fall off the bed from laughing. 

"I am being serious, things just do not feel right down there." Pete added and we all just laughed more. 

We talked until about 1am, before we all made our way into our bedrooms. As I laid down in the bed next to James, I felt his hands wrap around my waist pulling me closer. I was directly getting hot, just from his touch. I turned to face him, his eyes meeting mine. I cupped his face, kissing him. There it was again,the feeling that Sirius described, but my whole body was burning from his touch and needy for his kisses. As we pulled apart James smiled and I laid my head down on his chest. This was everything I ever wanted.