024

Emma's pov

We got down to street level again. We waited until we got to a place where no one could see us, so we could head home.
Everybody grabbed a hold on eachother and Sirius brought us home.
As we got there I went into James' room to change into some dry clothes. I put on a long sleeve from James and some shorts. James entered the room, silently. He didn't even look at me, which made me sad.
But I left, I made my way to Remus' room. Remus was standing in the doorway.

"Let's go downstairs, don't want Sirius to interrupt our talk do we?" He said and I shook my head.

It was already late enough for James' parents to be in their room, so no one would be downstairs. As we got to the living room, Remus and I sat down on the huge couch.

"So what happened?" He asked.

"Sirius ruined our 'moment'." I said and Remus looked confused.

"You know what I mean. You always call it like that when you and Sirius made something that made you feel like the world was empty, and there were only you and him left." I explained and Remus nodded.

"So what made you feel like there were only the two of you in the world and no one else?" Remus asked grinning.

"Almost the whole day and then we were about to kiss, but you guys were suddenly there and Sirius shouted something which made us back up." I said.

"No! So you're telling me there was a chance of you two having something and it didn't happen because we interrupted you?" Remus asked wide eyed.

"Mhhm." I nodded.

"Shit. Well, it's nothing we can change now. Tell me about your day. You said the whole day made you feel like you had a 'moment'." Remus said.

I told him about the whole day. How my stomach felt when he laid down on the couch and looked at me with this look he had, when he gave me his jacket because my shirt was see through. How my heart started racing when he grabbed my hand and Interlaced our fingers and smiled at me with that smile I adored.
I sighed. Remus did too.

"Never dare to tell me again there's nothing between the two of you." Remus said and I nodded.

"You know, even Sirius saw the way looks at you. He said, and I quote 'he has that sparkle in his eyes and his smile is different. It's a whole different side of him I've never seen before.' " Remus said making me smile.

"Well, his smile does look different than before." I said.

"See and you always say you're just friends, but let me tell you one thing: friends don't look at friends that way." Remus said.

Friends don't look at friends that way. Hearing him say that made my cheeks go warm.

Remus and I talked for another while before my eyes started closing every ten seconds. Remus told me to go to sleep, and that he would wait until I was asleep. I didn't want to go upstairs, I was tired so I just turned around and tried to fall asleep.

"What's going on in here?" Sirius said as he and James entered the room.

"Shut up! She's sleeping!" Remus whisper shouted.

"Oh." James said.

"Well, why are you downstairs then?" Sirius asked.

"We talked." Remus answered.

"About?" James asked.

"You." Remus said, at which I wanted to jump up and run over to cover Remus' mouth.

"Why are you talking about me?" James asked.

"You know why James." Remus said in this tone that made you think you did something wrong.

James was silent, everyone was.

"I think we should go to sleep." Remus said getting up from the couch.

"You go, I'll stay here with her." James said and I felt the couch move next to me.

"Alright, good night then." Sirius and Remus said, before making their way upstairs.

I suddenly felt hands wrap around my body, licking me up. I opened my eyes, looking James directly in the eyes.

"Go to sleep again, I'm here." James said.

He laid me down on the other side of the couch, there was more space, a space that would fit for two people. He grabbed a blanket and laid down next to me, throwing the blankets over our body's.

"Good Night James." I said.

"Good Night." He said, sighing.

I quickly pressed a kiss onto his cheek before turning around, closing my eyes again.

***
In the Morning I woke up rather early. I turned to see James still asleep. His arm wrapped around my waist and his hair totally messy. He took off his shirt, which I didn't even noticed, but I noticed that he was smiling, even though he was sleeping. I pressed a light kiss onto James' forehead, walking over to the kitchen.
Euphemia and Fleamont, were sitting at the kitchen table, having breakfast, reading the newspaper and talking.

"Good morning dear! Come on, sit down, have some breakfast with us." Euphemia said.

I sat down next to her and grabbed a cup, filling it with some juice.

"Why did you sleep downstairs?" She asked.

"I just fell asleep on the couch last night and James probably wanted to stay by my side, I guess that's why he also slept downstairs." I said and she nodded.

"I have a question and you don't have to answer if you're uncomfortable with it, but I'm wondering, are you and James in a relationship?" She asked.

"No, we're not, we're just friends. Why are you asking?" I answered.

"Because our son, was non stop talking about you before you got here. He even talked in some letters about you. That's why we assumed that you were in a relationship, or something." Fleamont said with a wink, which made me chuckle.

"No we're just friends." I smiled.

"Okey then, I have an idea for you and your friends, for the last week of summer. I know it's still a bit until then but I'm sure they will like the idea." Euphemia started.

"Alright, I'm listening."

"We have a house at the sea, in France. I thought that the four of you and maybe with Peter too, wanted to stay there for a week, you know, be some teenagers, without annoying parents in the same house, have some fun and do whatever you want to do. We thought that you could stay there over the last week and then head back to Hogwarts again." She explained, and I loved the idea.

"That's the best idea I've heard since a long time! I will tell them about it, as soon as all of them are awake!" I said and she smiled.

"That's what I thought, perfect."