026

Emma's pov

The week passed way to fast. It was so much fun being at the beach with my best friends, going grocery shopping in the little shop at the end of the street or running through town at the end of the day.

Our last complete day here started. Tomorrow we would have to leave again to get to the train to get back to Hogwarts.

But just like we did the last week, we spend our last day at the beach. I started a new book two days ago and was loving it so far. James took some more breaks than Remus and Sirius and laid down next to me to give me some company.
We grew closer again, which I didn't think was possible without us dating but it is possible. James hand always found it's way to mine. He smiled at me all the time and pressed kisses on either my cheek or forehead sometimes, just to make me smile.

After we were in the water for a long while, Remus and Sirius decided to go on a couple walk along the beach. Sirius officially asked Remus to be his boyfriend yesterday, even though kind of were official already.

"So, what are we gonna do now?" James asked.

"I don't know. We could make a camp fire and then sit around it all cuddled up in blankets, while the sun is setting." I said sarcastically making fun of a scene from my book.

"We could." James said.

"The fire, yeah, the rest, no." I said.

"Alright, I'll go and grab the tools." James said.

"I'll come with you. I wanna put on something different." I said.

We made our way up to the house again, where we then left all of our stuff. And while James was grabbing some things for our fire, I put on a cute red dress. I wanted to wear it for some time now but never found the great opportunity, which might happens to be today.

As I got downstairs James was already packed with his stuff making his way down to the beach again. I grabbed some food and drinks before also making my way back to the beach.

James already hat lightened the fire and put a blanket on the sand to sit on it.

"You're making it look like we're having a date!" I said from far away, loud enough for him to hear it.

"Would that be so bad?" James asked.

"No."

"Good."

I sat down on the blanket, putting down the stuff I brought next to me.
The sun started setting and the sky turned into a beautiful pink and orange colour. James finally sat down next to after a while, placing on of his arms behind me, so I could lean against his chest,

We sat in silence for a while, either watching the sun or the fire. I grabbed some of the food and put it down in front of us. We just started talking about some random things, like school or relationships or even books. I love the way James looked in that light the sun and the fire gave, making his hazel eyes shine in a light brown and reddish colour. James eyes drifted away from mine down to body.

"Nice dress." He said.

"Thanks." I smiled.

The dress was a little revealing at the top but I wasn't feeling uncomfortable. Not when I'm around James, never. He always gave me that safe and protecting feeling, the one that wanted me to just crawl into his arms and never leave again.

"You wanna go into the water again?" James asked, as the sun was completely gone.

"Sure why not." I said shrugging.

"Really? I was just joking." James said looking at me as I stood up.

"I wasn't." I grinned. "Come on."

"You're gonna go in that dress?" He asked.

"Yeah, it'll dry again."

I ran towards the water, James following me. The waves were bigger than earlier and before I even knew it, I was wet from head to toes. James and I joked around just like we did earlier. It was mostly just him trying to pull me down into the water with him or me trying to push him down and get away again as quickly as possible.

Then I could swear we had a little 'moment' like Remus would've called it.

James grabbed my waist pulling me close to him. He smiled at me which I returned. His one hand travelled from my waist to my lower back, while the other hand put a strand of hair behind my ear. We were holding eye contact, the whole time, which made my legs as week as pudding. His hand went down to my cheek his thumb wiping away a drop of water. His eyes travelled down to my lips, making my breathing hard.
But before something could've happened he grinned at pushed me back into the water,

"Oh my god! James Potter you're an absolute arse!" I shouted as I got up.

James just laughed at me, at which I stomped out of the water.

"Come on, Em, it was just a joke." He said coming after me.

"But I didn't find it funny, also I'm cold." I said sighing.

"My shirt is still laying on the blanket, just change into that and then warm yourself up at the fire." He said putting an arm around me.

We walked back to the blankets at I turned around to change. I wasn't wearing a bra, just my underwear and the dress, nothing else. I took off my dress and let it fall to the ground. I pulled the shirt over my head, before pulling it down, making it end at the middle of my butt.

"Looks good on you." James said.

I sat down on the blanket getting near the fire to warm up. I was mad, I wanted to kiss James so bad and then he just pushed me back into the water. There was something between us, I could feel it and I knew that he felt it too.

"Why are you like that now?" James asked scooting closer.

"Because..."

"Because what?" He asked.

"Nothing, I'm just cold." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"I know that isn't it, but if you don't want to tell me, take your time." James said.

His eyes were staring at the fire as I looked over to him. His hair was almost completely dry, same as his pants. My dress was laying next to the fire in the sand, barely drying, but I was wearing his shirt, which kinda made me happy again.
Just as I was about to look away, James looked at me. He smiled and grabbed my hand. I smiled back, my eyes drifting away from his, down to his lips. I bit onto my lips thinking about if I should kiss him or not.
Before I could even make my move, James moved crashing his lips onto mine. I kissed him back, immediately. I started laying down, James' hands on my waist, him towering on top of me. My hands were around his neck pulling him closer to me. I felt his hands touch my thighs, lightly squeezing them. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Our body's were touching, which made my heart race. James turned, making me lay on top of him now. His hands were now one on my waist and one my cheek. We didn't break apart once. We needed this, we were craving this, the both of us. Eachothers lips, the touch and the taste.
As we pulled apart we looked at eachothers eyes. I kissed him again, more slowly this time. We pulled apart again and James just smiled at me, wrapping his arms around my body. I laid my head down on his chest and was smiling from one ear to the other.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this." James whispered.

"I do." I said.

James grabbed my head, pressing a kiss onto my forehead.
I was happy. Like I was never before. The boy I've liked for so long now, just kissed me. A long passionate kiss, full of lust and need.