041

Emma's pov

After the concert, Sirius and I went to buy a band shirt, before quickly making our way home. James had his arm wrapped around my waist, his hand trying to hold down my skirt, which was lifted permanently by the wind.
It was freezing out, at which I didn't think when we left, it was still December, but through all the excitement, I forgot to bring my coat.
I was happy when we finally got to the hotel. I war tired and freezing.
When we got to our room, James told me to take a hot shower to warm up a bit.
I took off my make up and then quickly took of my clothes, taking a quick hot shower. I dried myself off with a towel before walking into the bedroom to get my clothes. I put on my underpants and my sweatpants, looking for a hoodie.

"I forgot to bring a hoodie." I said looking at James.

"I only brought a tshirt, but you can have it if you want." James said, pointing at his tshirt he was wearing.

"It's fine. I'll just sleep like this." I said, crawling into bed.

"Naked?" James asked.

"I'm not completely naked, I'm wearing pants!" I said and he laughed.

James crawled into the bed, wrapping his arms around my body.

"Very dangerously of you to sleep half naked." James said looking down at me.

"Why?"

"Because I want to fuck you now." He whispered at which I grinned.

"Then fuck me."

[smut warning]

James grabbed my face, kissing me. He took off his shirt before starting to place kisses down to my chest. As he licked over my nipple I let out a moan and he grinned. He slid down his boxers and my pants. James started placing kisses inside of my thighs, slightly sucking on them.
He took off my underpants, before grabbing his backpack, taking out a condom.

"I came prepared." He grinned and I rolled my eyes.

"Put it on and fuck me Potter!" I demanded.

He slid the condom onto his already hard dick. He started teasing, me, slowly sliding up and down at me entrance. I looked up at him and in that moment he pushed inside me. I let out a loud moan. James grinned before starting to slowly push inside me. Every moan made him go a little harder making me moan even louder. James' moans gave me goosebumps, they sounded so hot.

"You like that don't you, Princess?" James whispered into my ear.

I grabbed his face pressing a kiss onto his lips. I bit into James' lip lightly making him groan. He grabbed the head of the bed with one of his hands, the other one on my waist, starting to push harder and faster, while our moans became louder until they were one.

"Fuck, I'm close." I whined and James looked down at me.

"Then cum." He said.

Just seconds later I came and James pulled his dock out of me. I slid off the condom and went down on my knees, taking James' dick into my mouth. He grabbed my hair twisted it around his hand and pushed my head down on his dick. I sucked his dick until he was close. When he came inside of my mouth, I opened my mouth to show him that I swallowed his cum and he grinned. James pulled me up into the bed again, wrapping his arms around me.

"Thank you, for today, this was the best Christmas present ever, you're amazing." I whispered placing a kiss on James' lips.

"Anything for you, love." James smiled.

I laid my head down on James' chest and listened to him talking about a book until I fell asleep.

***

We woke up to some knocking on our door the next morning. I opened my eyes looking at James, who was already looking at at me.

"I'll go." He said, standing up and grabbing some pants.

"Thanks." I said still half asleep, ready to turn around and continue to sleep.

"Why are you already up?" James asked someone.

"Because it's fucking 12pm you genius. We already missed breakfast in this hotel and I'm hungry, so get up and get dressed, we're going to eat something and you're coming with us." The person at the door said, and I could tell that it was Remus.

"Moony!" I said loudly.

"Well good morning to you too." Remus said coming inside, sitting down on the end of the bed.

"Can't I sleep a little bit longer?" I asked.

"When did you go to bed?" Remus asked.

"I don't know, we were talking really long into the night." James shrugged.

"Mhhm, talking, that's why there's a condom laying on the nightstand." Remus said raising his eyebrows.

"He didn't say that we were just talking." I grinned and Remus rolled his eyes.

"Fine, you can sleep a little bit longer, should I get something for you?" Remus asked us.

"Something to eat, just something little." James said and Remus nodded.

"Alright, I'll see you later. Bye." Remus said getting up and leaving the room.

"Can you give me a shirt? I'm cold." I asked James.

He grabbed his shirt and handed it to me. I slid it on and James even handed me a pair of underwear. He laid back down next to me, wrapping his arms around me again.

"Has someone ever told you, that you look really cute while you're sleeping?" I asked James.

"Sirius actually told me that once." James laughed and I chuckled.

"I'm so thankful for you. You literally make everything in my life a million times better. I've never had such a good Christmas break. I've been wanting to see Queen in concert for so long and because of you I finally did. Thank you love." I said to James who smiled at me.

"You're literally my everything, you have no idea." James said placing a kiss on my forehead.

We talked a bit longer until I fell asleep again. With him holding me once again, feeling safe and loved.