031

! smut warning !

Our kisses started getting more intense. More passionate. As James bit into my under lip, I let out a moan. He grinned and started placing kisses from my mouth, down to my neck. He started sucking on my neck leaving some decent marks there. As he found my sweet spot and sucked on it, I moaned again, I moaned his name.

"Fuck." He whispered.

"What?" I asked.

"We should get into a room. Come with me." He said.

I grabbed his hand, following him down the stairs into a hallway. At the end of the hallway, a huge fire appeared.

"Room of requirements." I said and James nodded.

As we entered the room, there was a huge bed in the middle of the room. James grinned at me as he saw it. When the door closed behind us, James pressed me against the wall and picked me up.
I wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt his bulge pressed against me.
James carried me over to the bed, sitting down on it, with me still on his lap. James grabbed my waist and I loosened my legs around his waist, sitting on one of his thighs. He started moving my his backwards and forward. As he looked into my eyes again, I crashed my lips onto his again, while I was riding his thigh. I let out some moans in between the kisses. James unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. He looked at me, like he was asking if I was okey with it and I nodded. He slid two of his fingers into my panties.

"You're so wet for me Love." He said.

He picked me up and laid me down on the bed. There was a little mark on James pants, from where I was just sitting on one second ago.
James slid down his pants and dropped them to the floor. He was only wearing his boxers now. I untied the back of my dress sliding it off of my shoulders. James eyes were fixed on my breasts. I grabbed his face pulling him down towards me.
Our lips met again, making me a slave for him. One of his hands travelled up to
My breasts, massaging them, the other one slid down my underwear. His thumb started rubbing my clit making me moan louder than before. Two of his fingers slid inside of me. It felt so good.

"Fuck, James." I said moaning his name.

"Yes Love?" He asked.

"Please." I begged, pulling at his boxers.

"Are you sure?" He asked, making sure I was really okey with it.

"Yes, and now, please, fuck me Potter." I said making him grin.

James took off his boxers, I gasped at the sight of his dick. He was so hard and bigger than I thought.
He put his tip to my entrance, teasing me until finally entering me. I gasped at the feeling, before letting out a whine.

"I'll go slow, alright?" He said and I nodded.

James slowly started moving his hips. My moans were uncontrollably loud and got louder with every move.
After I got used to his length after a minute, I looked at him.

"Faster, please." I said.

James started moving his hips faster. His dick crashing inside of me.

"Fuck, Em." He moaned.

He went faster and faster making me moan louder and louder. Our moans got one. As we made eye contact, James leaned in to kiss me again. When our lips met it didn't take long for me to break the kiss to let out another moan.

"James, im close." I said gasping.

"Im close too Love." He said.

My grip tightened around his neck before letting out a loud moan. James pulled out of me. I grabbed his dick, moving my hand up and down, helping him with my hands to his orgasm. When he released, I took his dick into my mouth, licking all the cum away, teasing him a little bit with my tongue. He pushed my head down on his dick, letting out another moan. His moan made me wet again. They sounded so hot.

"You're gonna make me cum again." James said watching me as I was still sucking his dick.

I got up off my knees, up to his face again. But just when I wanted to kiss him, he pushed me down on the bed again. James got down in between my legs, his tongue traveling over my wet pussy. His thumb was rubbing my clit again, making me moan.

"Fuck."

James sucked on my clot making my legs twitch.

"I think that enough for today." He said, coming up to my face again.

We looked into eachothers eyes, before kissing again. James wrapped his arms around my naked body, pressing me against him.

"I have to tell you something." James said.

"Tell me." I said looking at him.

"There's this girl I like, you know, I mean I like her a lot. I just fucked her and it was the best sex I've ever had, but I'm not sure if she likes me back." He said making me chuckle.

"I'm one hundred percent sure that she also like you, like a lot. Because as far as I heard, she also said that this was the best first time she could ever have." I said smiling at him.

"Your first time?" James asked.

"Mhhm." I nodded.

"You're really good in bed." He grinned and I laughed.

Our lips met again. Everytime he kissed me it felt like the world stopped and it was just us left.
As we broke apart, James handed me his shirt and I smiled at him. I pulled it over, before cuddling up against his chest. One of his hands slid underneath the shirt, holding my breasts. I chuckled before I closed my eyes, falling asleep.

After I just had my first time, with the boy I like, no the boy I'm in love with.