019

After partying until about 1am, me and James made our way to our room. As we got there I was so tired I could just fall asleep instantly.

I washing my face to get rid of my make up, when I realized that I hadn't anything to wear to bed and I was only wearing a thong underneath the dress. It was a kind of dress where you just couldn't wear a bra underneath. And the thong was the only underwear I owned that was the color of the dress and invisible.

"Fuck." I said, drying my face.

I put my flower wreath on the table that was in the room and took off my shoes. It felt good to finally take off those monsters.

I looked at James who had thrown all of his clothes onto the floor.

I sighed I took off the dress and quickly slipped underneath my blanket covering my almost naked body.

"Em?" James asked.

"James." I said.

"Can we cuddle?" He asked, sounding half asleep.

"Can I put on your shirt then?" I asked.

"Sure." He said.

I walked with the blanket wrapped around my body, to pick up his shirt from the floor. I put it on before putting the blanket onto the bed again. The shirt was big enough to even cover up my ass. I crawled underneath the blanket next to James, who quickly wrapped his around me.

Just when I closed my eyes I heard some moaning.

"Do you hear that too?" I asked James.

"Yes." He chuckled.

"Oh my god, is that Sirius and Remus?" I asked.

"Oh shit, yes." James laughed and I joined him.

"Night James." I said.

"Good Night Em." He said his chest pressed against my back and his arms wrapped around my waist.

***

In the next morning I woke up to sun shining right into my face. I went to close the curtains.

"I can see half of your ass." James said with his raspy morning voice, making me jump.

"James, stop looking." I said and he grinned.

"Why were you wearing a thong and no bra underneath a dress?" He asked.

"Because I just did, stupid, I know." I said, laying down next to him again.

"You think there already awake?" I asked James looking at the wall.

"Remus and Sirius? Yeah, probably fucking again, just like last night. I need some holy water for me my ears." James said and I laughed.

"You hungry? I could get them to bring breakfast up here." I asked.

"Okey, I'll go and take a shower, but ask them too." James said pointing at the wall.

"I will."

I stood up and knocked against the wall.

"What?" Sirius asked, standing on the other side of the wall.

"Do you want some breakfast? I can order some for you too, you just got to eat it here then." I said.

"Yeah, we will be there in five minutes." Sirius said.

"Okey."

I went and grabbed the telephone that was hanging in the wall. I ordered half of the breakfast menu and they told me that they would bring it in seven minutes.

I opened the curtains again, looking at the city. It was beautiful in the morning sunlight.

"Are you planning on leaving later with your dress on?" James asked.

"What else should I wear in your opinion?" I asked him turning around to face him.

James hair was dripping wet and he looked super hot with just the towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping onto his chest.

"You can keep that on, I don't need to wear a shirt." He said.

"I still need pants though." I said.

"Here, you can put on my boxers, I can wear my pants without them." He said tossing his boxers at me.

"Thanks." I said slipping the boxers on.

It knocked on the door and I went to open it. It was a young man, with a two big baskets in his hands.

"You ordered right?" He asked.

"Yes, thank you." I said taking one of the baskets from him.

James took the other one and we put it down next to the table.

The young man left quickly after James took the second basket, leaving the door open. Sirius and Remus came and closed the door behind them.

"What's going on here?" Sirius asked.

"What?" I asked.

"James I practically naked and you're wearing his clothes." Sirius said.

"James took a shower and I'm wearing his shirt because I didn't have anything to sleep in last night." I said.

"Better question is, why the fuck, didn't you guys use a silencing charm? We heard you! Last night!" James said making Sirius' and Remus' faces drop.

"Yeah okey, we fucked. What about it. We like eachother and we actually confess it to eachother." Remus said making my jaw drop.

"Anyway, let's just eat." I said sitting down on a chair grabbing some of the food.

"Do you guys think Peter and Emily are already awake?" I asked them after a while of silence.

"No, they definitely did do something. I heard it." Sirius said. "Which means, they're tired now if they fucked through the night."

"Alright, do have anything to talk about besides who fucked who and when?" I said.

"Yeah, when are we going to pick up your stuff?" James asked.

"My stuff is already at Emma's, so we just need to go there." Remus said.

"My stuff isn't even packed. But Walburga and Orion probably won't be back until this evening so it should be easy to get our stuff without anyone noticing." I said

"Alright, so I would say, let's meet at the car in ten minutes." James said and everyone agreed.

I put the rest of the breakfast into the baskets again while James got dressed and called his family's driver, well, he got kind of dressed. He put on his pants and shoes. I grabbed my dress and shoes and went over to the door.

"Give me the dress, I'll carry it for you." James said taking the dress out of my hands.

We walked to the Elevator pressing the button. As the elevator came it was empty, but not for long. The next two floors down more people got in and I was feeling kind of uncomfortable.

"Let's get out of here." James said grabbing my hand.

We got out of the elevator and went over to the staircase. As we were walking down the ten floors of stairs, we heard someone shout.

"AYE, THESE STAIRS ARE STAFF ONLY!" The man shouted.

"Oh shit, run." James said dragging me after him.

The man ran after us down the stairs. We were fast enough to get down to the lobby before he caught us.

"Didn't you see the sign on the door?" I asked James.

"Well I did, but I didn't think anything of it." James shrugged.

"You never think!" I laughed.

"Come on, let's get out of here." James said, letting go of my hand but wrapping his arm around my shoulders.