032

I woke up to a noise in the middle of the night. James must've heard it too, he grabbed my hand before sitting up.

"We should head back to our dorm, before the boys wonder where we're staying." I said.

"Are we gonna tell them about us?" James asked.

I looked at James, he pecked my lips before starting to pick up our clothes that were laying on the floor.

"No, we should let it be our secret. They can know that we kissed, at the beach, but this night, is our secret." I said and James grinned.

He wrapped his arms around my waist. We were staring at eachother, like so often, but it felt different. It felt good but different. James was still naked and I was only wearing his shirt. We changed into our clothes, before walking out of the room, making our way to our dorm. It was about 3amx I guess. Everyone should be asleep, well, everyone except for Filch.
We were so silent, that the only thing you could hear was my bare feet on the ground.
I turned my head to look behind me, seeing Filch, with a lantern in his hand.

"James, run." I said quietly.

"Why?" He asked, before also looking behind us. "Oh shit."

We were still holding hands while running up the stairs as fast as we could. As we entered the common room, there were stundents on the couches, sleeping and the fire was still burning. We silently walked past them.
James opened the dorm door, revealing Remus and Sirius sleeping in Remus bed and Peter sitting on the floor, his eyes closed, with a bottle in his hand. I went to wake him up, but when I wanted to help him into his bed, there was a girl in it. James pointed onto his bed and I helped Peter lay down in it.

"Thanks." Peter murmured before falling asleep again.

I went into the bathroom to take off the rest of my make up. I changed into an old pair of Sirius' boxers and one of James' hoodies. James also took of all of his clothes putting on his Pyjama pants. I laid down in my bed, James laying down next to me. I put my head onto his chest. He pressed a kiss onto my forehead before saying good night.

***

We got woken up by Remus and Sirius.

"Look at you guys, all cuddled up, in love." Sirius said grinning at us.

"Sirius, shut up." I said covering my face with James' arm.

"Are you finally together?" Remus asked.

"No." James said glancing at Remus.

"Is the girl gone?" I asked.

"Yes, she left when she woke up, about two hours ago." Remus said.

"What's that on you neck?" Sirius asked looking at my neck.

"Rash." I said wait to quickly.

"Come on, how stupid do you think we are huh? Something happened between you, you kissed, am I right?" Remus said.

"Yes you're right Remus we kissed. About a month ago at the beach." James said making Remus' jaw drop.

"WHAT? And you didn't tell me?" He said turning to me.

"Sorry." I said weirdly smiling at him.

"Wait, you kissed?" Sirius said after some seconds.

"Yes Sirius we kissed." I said rolling my eyes.

I looked at James who was already looking at me. I smiled which he returned.

"And you're extremely sure you didn't kiss last night?" Remus asked.

I was still looking at James who looked at me questioning. I shrugged and he sighed.

"We did kiss, yes. One kiss, that's it." James said making Remus, Sirius and even Peter who was still half asleep freak out.

"And now you're a couple!" Sirius said happily.

"No Sirius, for the last time we're not." I said.

"Don't you dare to say that you're friends, I will kill you, the both of you." Remus said glancing at us.

I laughed at him.

"I told you something about that." Remus said turning to go to his bed again.

"What did he say?" James asked me.

"You remember, when first almost kissed, like were about to buy Sirius interrupted us." I said making James nod.

"I talked to Remus about it, later that evening and he told me, that I shouldn't say that we're just friends because, friends don't look at friends that way."

"He's right." James said. "Whatever 'that way' means. I started looking at you differently when I first started liking you more than just a friend. At least that's what Sirius told me."

"I'm right." Sirius said.

"We're right. I kinda have the feeling we're their parents." Remus said to Sirius.

"Can you kiss again?" Sirius asked us.

"Or I'm the parent and you're still a child too." Remus said rolling his eyes.

I looked at James who shrugged.

"I wouldn't mind." He grinned.

He pulled me in by grabbing my face. As our lips touched Peter and Sirius squealed like little kids.
Remus just smiled at us.

As we pulled away they clapped.

"You guys are idiots." I said.

"I know. Anyways, I'm hungry, let's go eat lunch." Peter said grabbing my hand helping me up from the bed.

We were walking downstairs to the great Hall as Lily and Severus walked past us. I turned to look at James. James tried to ignore her but it didn't work.

"James." She smiled.

"Lily." James said sighing. "What do you want?"

-
James pov

"I just wanted to ask how your date was. Not so successful I guess, or she wouldn't be walking with Peter right now." Lily said a smirk creeping onto her lips.

"What? They're friends Lily, just because you don't have any male friends doesn't mean she can't." I said scoffing.

"I do have male friends."

"Snivellus doesn't count." I said looking at him.

"Don't call me that!" Snape practically spat into my face.

"Yeah, whatever."

"James, are you coming?" Emma suddenly asked coming up to us.

I wrapped an arm around her.

"Are you two a thing now or what?" Lily asked.

"What if? Do you have a problem with that? Probably not, since you're so happy with Snivellus, right." Emma said.

"Don't-" Snape started.

"Shut up." Emma said glancing at him.

"Let's leave." I said to Emma who nodded.

She grabbed my hand of the arm that I had wrapped around her.
I could get used to this, sleeping with her in one bed every night, cuddling, holding her hand, kissing her, everytime I wanted to. And maybe calling her mine.