030

"Are you coming over to get ready? Please? For me?" Marlene asked as we were sat at breakfast.

Tonight is the Halloween dance. The teachers told us yesterday at dinner that breakfast ends earlier today and that the classes were canceled. Marlene was sat with me, since the boys decided to skip breakfast since it was to early for them. I'm sure Remus wanted to come, but Sirius was laying half on top of him, so it was hard for him to get up.

"Alright, I'll come over." I said at which Marlene hugged me.

"Great! Come over at around four." She said, before leaving.

I put some food into my plate, before also walking back to my dorm. Remus was now reading and the rest of them was still asleep. I handed Remus the plate and he thanked me.
I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower, before the bathroom would be blocked after all of them woke up. When I walked back into the room, Peter was awake and Remus was trying to push Sirius off of him because he had to use the toilet. I quickly put on a hoodie and some pants, before helping Peter to wake up Sirius and James.

"James." I said into his ear.

"Huh?" He asked, his eyes still closed.

"Wake up. It's late enough."

"No, come cuddle." He said.

I went to grab my hair brush. I brushed through my wet hair before dumping it with a towel.

"Cuddles!" James said holding up his arms like a baby.

"Alright, here you go." Peter said jumping onto
James' bed.

"Oh hey Pete, how you doin?" James asked Peter as he hugged him.

"Great, but I can't breathe." Peter said.

"Oh sorry." James let go of Peter before ruffling through his hair.

"I'll go over to Marlene to get ready for the Dance. I'll see you infront of the great hall then." I said, packing my stuff for later.

"Can I come with you? You promised to do my make up." Peter asked.

"Sure, Marlene won't mine." I smiled at Peter.

As I walked past James' bed, he grabbed my arm pulling me down to him.

"I wanted cuddles form you, only you." He whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

As Sirius stood up to also use the bathroom, James started watching him until he left, before his eyes met mine again.

"I can't wait for you to be my date." He said looking at me like he always did.

"I can't wait for you to be my date too." I smiled.

James pressed a kiss onto my forehead.

"Aww, you're so cute, it makes me feel sick." Peter said.

"Shut up Pete." I laughed throwing a pillow at him.

"Whatever, when are we going to the girls' dorm?" He asked.

"Four."

"Alright."

***

I fell asleep again, next to James, but got woken up by Peter at 4:30.

"I'm sorry, I fell asleep too." He said.

"Don't worry, the dance starts at eight, we still could've slept until six. Marlene just wanted me to some so early." I said and Peter nodded.